Spolchemie ready to make an offer on shares
- The Czech Republic Has the Prize-winning Banknote of the Year. // Czech Business & Trade;2009, Issue 1/2, p13
The article announces that Czech National Bank's CZK 1000 note has received the international Best New Banknote Award for 2008.
- CNB Facing Difficult Decision. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;12/16/2002, Vol. 1 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the dilemma of the Czech National Bank regarding decreasing interest rates in the country. Decrease in inflationary rates in November; Decision of European Central Bank to reduce the refinancing rates; Slowest expansion of the country's economy in 2002.
- Czech central bank holds interest rate. // Regional Today;02/07/2013, p1
The article reports that the Czech National Bank left the two-week repurchase rate at 0.05% on February 6, 2013 as the need for loosening monetary conditions through market intervention has eased because of a weaker koruna.
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;03/11/2013, p2
The article reports on the data issued by the Czech National Bank, which showed that the current account deficit of the Czech Republic in the fourth quarter of 2012 declined to 36.3 billion Czech koruna (1.43 billion euros) from 48.55 billion Czech koruna in the third quarter of 2012.
- Czech Sept. current account deficit narrows. // Regional Today;11/13/2013, p3
The article offers information on a report from the Czech National Bank, which states that current account deficit in Czech Republic narrowed to 2.94 billion Czech Koruny (CZK) in September 2013 from 14.24 billion Czech Koruny in August 2013, reflecting an increase in merchandise trade surplus.
- Inflation: Outlook. // Czech Republic Country Monitor;Mar2012, p10
The article offers an outlook for the inflation in Czech Republic in 2012 and mentions the contribution of the Czech National Bank (CNB) to the increase of the headline inflation rates in the final quarter of 2011.
- Main Interest Rate Down to 1.0%. // Czech Business & Trade;2010, Issue 1, p28
The article reports on the reduction of Czech National Bank's main interest rate to 1.0% from the previous 1.25% in December 2009 in Czech Republic.
- Czech crown. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;May/Jun96, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p27
Reports on the Czech National Bank's broadening of the crown's fluctuation band to make room for its anti-inflammation and stabilization rates.
- CROWNING HEIGHTS. Carey, Nick // Prague Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the increase of the value of the crown in Prague, Czech Republic. Effects of the market intervention by the Czech National Bank on the crown; Expectations of the struggle of Czech exporters with the strong currency; Criticisms on the performance of the Czech National Bank.