Does the right software a great designer make?
Tags: VISUAL aids
- Reach out and grab someone with graphics. Duncan, Dana // San Diego Business Journal;8/14/95, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p17
Provides some advice on developing exhibit graphics. Considerations cited by design experts.
- If your kid needs this, is he too darned busy? // Redbook;Dec96, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p168
Focuses on agenda books for kids which might look useful but in fact it could clutter up a child's life even more. Why the agenda book or visual organizer can clutter up a chid's life.
- VISUAL AIDS: WHY? WHERE? WHAT? David Jr., Ted // Training & Development Journal;Sep74, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p22
Discusses the use of visual aids in employee training. Reasons for using visual aids; Classifications of visual experiences of learning; Areas of training where visual aids are required.
- IDEAS THAT WORK. Eastman, James A. // Training & Development Journal;Jul77, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p38
Presents an idea that has been successfully applied to the human resource development environment. Use of visuals in self-paced learning programs; Formats for slide inputs.
- Refinery Control Visual Aid. // Training & Development Journal;Jun66, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p54
Features the Humble Oil & Refining Co. demonstration instrument panel that brings a working sample of refinery controls into the classroom for new employees training to become instrument technicians. Design and specifications; Capabilities.
- Glaxo Wellcome Poster Prize. // Journal of Otolaryngology;May/Jun1998 Supplement, Vol. 27, p70
The article offers information on the Glaxo Wellcome Poster Prize competition which aims to provide an opportunity for visual presentation of scientific materials supplemented by written text.
- For a Powerful Presentation, Add Visual Impact. Sherman, Rob // Business Credit;Jun2003, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p38
Presents a list of common visual aids used by speakers in a meeting. Use of handouts; Importance of flip charts as a visual tool; Presentation of events in a meeting using an overhead projector.
- Your Guide to Appetizing Displays. // Science World (Teacher's Edition);9/22/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p6
Presents a guide on making visual aids for a science project idea.
- Reviews. Johnson, I.E. // Arts & Activities;Feb1991, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p45
Reviews `The Visual Aid: A Creative Approach to all Levels of Ceramics,' by Pennye Kurtela.