Meredith Books' Revenue Down Slightly As Pub Schedule Shifts
- College Sales Continue Summer Growth In July. // Educational Marketer;9/2/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p5
Reports the double digit improvements on the sales of college publishers in the U.S. Percentage rate of increase on gross sales; Accounts on the growth variance between unit sales and revenue; Decline of the rate of returns.
- Company briefs. // Quill & Quire;Nov99, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p6
Reports developments in the publishing industry in Canada as of November 1999. Improvement of the earnings of Scholastica Inc.; Impact of increased spending on editorial, sales and marketing on the second-quarter income of McGraw-Hill Ryerson; Revenues generated by Transcontinental Printing...
- Publishing under the influence. David, Greg // Crain's New York Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p9
This article focuses on the opinion of the author on the popularity of publishing in New York. The list of people who want to buy 'New York,' magazine illustrates one of the ironic truths of New York: Publishing here isn't a business. It is because of the vanity publishing, or more accurately...
- Daily Orange delves into book publishing. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);5/9/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 19, pA1
Reports on the book publishing business of The Daily Orange Corp. in Syracuse, New York. Increase of revenue; Stability of the firm; Books published by the firm.
- Several publishers shift lists to new managers. Krol, Carol // B to B;9/9/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p16
Reports the change of several publishers of their lists managers to generating revenue in the U.S. Decline of revenue; Lack of growth in the market place; Quantities of marketing messages to targeted lists.
- Publishing Activities in Bulgaria - 2013: MARKET SIZE. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Industry Profiles);2015, p4
The article reports on the market size of the publishing industry in Bulgaria in 2013 including the combined revenue of companies within the industry, net sales by sector, and the top companies based on revenue such as Ekses Softeur AD, Zariba OOD, and Bon Art Studio AD.
- Problematic Programmatic. // Media Industry Newsletter;11/16/2015, p8
The article reports on a survey which reveals that majority of publishers are not generating enough revenue from their programmatic platforms.
- Top Magazines Generate $7.3 Billion in Sales. // Journalism Quarterly;Spring80, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p85
Reports on the revenue of top magazine publishers in the U.S. for the spring of 1980.
- Kelly Schetzsle. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Sep/Oct2014, p115
In this article, the author her career in publishing which includes her role as publisher of a magazine, advertising director for the "Northshore" magazine, and her contribution to invest in training and technology to increase product portfolio and revenue.