- CORPORATE FEES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p30
Several charts are presented including the 2007 U.S. high grade corporate debt, asset backed securities and equity.
- CORPORATE FEES. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 33, p26
Several tables are presented depicting corporate fees in the U.S. including the 2008 High-Grade Corporate Debt, the 2008 Asset-Backed Securities, and the 2008 Equity.
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p22
Presents charts and graphs depicting the volume of international asset-backed securities deals. Cross sector volume; Real estate asset-backed securities; Enterprise finance deals.
- ASSET- BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p30
Presents charts and graphs depicting the volume of international asset-backed financing deals as of May 30, 2005. Volume of U.S. home equity deals; Enterprise finance issuance; Proportion of European/International asset class transactions.
- MORTGAGE-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/8/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 31, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting the volume of mortgage-backed financing deals in the U.S. as of August 2005. Volume of mortgage loan applications; Adjustable-rate mortgage spreads; Fees and points of one-year adjustable-rate mortgages.
- Financing report. // Treasury & Risk Management;May/Jun97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p50
Presents data on benchmarks with four major United States capital markets and the change they have undergone in weeks and months prior to May 1997. Equities; Commercial paper; Asset swaps; Corporate debt.
- The week in CDOs. // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on developments relevant to the market for collaterized debt obligations in the U.S. as of January 22, 2001. Key transactions; Collateral managers on the deals; Implications on asset securitization.
- An investor's guide to asset-backed extendible notes. // Asset Securitization Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 21, p18
Provides several guidelines for investments in asset-backed extendible notes. Marketability of underlying assets for liquidity; Assessment of the sponsor of the program, the quality of the underlying assets, and the structure of the transaction; Variation in the corporate debt ratings and...
- FleetBoston's Ark draws a jealous eye. Gregory, Michael; Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports that FleetBoston Financial Corp.'s Ark CLO I, a first-of-its-kind all distressed debt collateralized loan obligation, continues turning heads in all different sectors of the financial markets in the U.S. in 2001. Different types of market players that have shown interest in replicating...