Massive Loan Propels Reliance Forward
- Refinery fuels big ambitions at Reliance. Saraf, Sunil // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/16/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p16
Looks at the plans which Reliance Petroleum (RPL) have for the future of India's private sector crude refining program. Plans by RPL to commission its Jamnagar refinery in Gujarat; Upgrading to be carried out at port facilities; Expansion made by Reliance since its founding; Additional...
- Reliance Petroleum replaces $170 million ECBs with Rs. 800 crore funds. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p38
Reports that Reliance Petroleum Limited has substituted some of its external commercial borrowings with rupee borrowings. Objective of the move; How rupee resources have been raised.
- Reliance issue to fund back integration. // Chemical Week;9/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the public issue of triple option convertible debentures by Reliance Petroleum, owned by Reliance Industries (Bombay). Funds for construction of refinery at Gujarat state; Allocations of issue; Strategy of back integration.
- Foxboro in India. // Chemical Week;2/5/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p61
States that Foxboro has signed an industrial automation contract with Reliance Petroleum for a refinery and petrochemicals complex in India. Engineering and support from Siebe India; Refining capacity at planned complex.
- Reliance Petroleum Limited to delist from Ahmedabad Bourse. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the delisting plans of Reliance Petroleum Limited from the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange. Reason for delisting; Other stock exchanges where the company will continue its listing as of October 1999.
- India's Reliance Petroleum Posts Record Q1 Profits and Sales. McPadden, Mike // Chemical Market Reporter;8/6/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Reliance Petroleum of India for the quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Percentage increase in profits and sales; Increase in the company's refining capacity utilization rates; Stocks of the company in the market.
- Reliance Petroleum offers PSUs to market. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Dec97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p24
Reports on Reliance Petroleum Ltd.'s offer of marketing agreements with oil industry public sector units in India for its products at its Jamnagar Refinery. Expected completion of the refinery project; Company plan to develop Sikka Port.
- Reliance Petro may complete Jamnagar project next year. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p72
This article reports on the spendings made by Reliance Petroleum Ltd. for its greenfield refinery project at Jamnagar, Gujarat in India. The work on the project is 70 percent complete and the final completion is expected before December 2008. The company said that the spending was more than an...
- RPL secures $1.5B in financing. Sinclair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;2/20/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that Reliance Petroleum Ltd. has secured a loan to help finance its export-oriented refinery and polypropylene project in Gujarat, India. The syndicated loan facility is the single largest limited-recourse financing mandated in the Asian markets. Reliance said that the...