At A Glimpse
- Top Five Weekly Mandate Wins. // Investment Management Weekly;7/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
A list of the top five mandate wins as of July 2008 is presented, including the 1500 million of Goldman Sachs, 300 million of Blackstone and 300 million of JPMorgan.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/27/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 25, p46
The article presents statistical information on industrialists in investment banking. Haier, China's largest refrigerator maker, teamed up with Bain Capital Inc. and Blackstone Group Inc. in a 1.28 dollars bid to buy Maytag. List of top U.S. bookrunners include Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase...
- No Pay Cut for Dimon: Ex-CEO. // American Banker;10/5/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F339, p3
The article notes the amount of pay and bonuses JPMorgan Chase's chief executive officer (CEO) Jamie Dimon received in 2011 and the comments of former CEO William Harrison about Dimon and the bank's $5.8 billion loss.
- Banking on Another Boom. Kahn, Jeremy // Fortune International (Europe);10/14/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p34
Reports on financial problems at J.P. Morgan Chase. Efforts by chief executive officer William Harrison to sell investors on his vision of a full-service bank; Fall in Morgan stock; Warning from investigators that Morgan could be open to lawsuits from creditors of Enron; Speculation that...
- JPMorgan In The Market For Verizon Directories. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/23/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p2
The article provides information related to financial services industry in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. has been offering debt package for Verizon Directories Disposition Corp. According to an industry source, Credit Suisse First Boston LLC and Goldman Sachs & are launching a credit facility...
- RBC Launches $280M TLB for TriZetto. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;6/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p3
The article offers news brief related to financial services industry in the U.S. and Canada. The Royal Bank of Canada was shopping a $280 million term loan B for Newport Beach, California-based TriZetto Group Inc. Goldman Sachs & Co. was marketing a $600 million term loan A for Bedford,...
- Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global. // Capital Markets Industry Profile: Global;Apr2006, p1
Presents a profile of the Capital Markets industry in the World. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- How Dumb Is Your Bank? Fox, Justin // Time;11/5/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p60
An editorial is presented discussing the performance of the U.S. financial services industry after the subprime loans crisis of 2007. The author evaluates the performance of several investment banks, including Countrywide Financial, Citigroup, Bear Stearns, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and...
- INTERNSHIPS. Benet, Siobhan // Black Enterprise;Dec2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, 'Special section' p11
Provides information on financial services companies that offer internship programs in the U.S. Goldman Sachs; JPMorgan Chase; McKinsey & Co.; Merrill Lynch.