Wachovia's Solid Foundation
- Wachovia: Eyeing A Healthy Pipeline. // Bank Loan Report;3/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the expansion of Charlotte, North Carolina-based diversified financial services firm, Wachovia Securities in the U.S. Number of new client relationships; Success of role as bookrunner in the deals; Increase of business for the loan syndications group.
- 4 STEPS TO SUCCESS. // Personal Real Estate Investor;Mar/Apr2013, pN6
The article offers guidelines on how to increase the chances of success in the note buying business.
- Still Out Dealing. MacFadyen, Ken // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p7
The article reports on the activity in the real estate trust market by M&A, showing more than fourfold gain over nine transactions completed. Lawrence Gray, a Wachovia Securities LLC managing director and group head, said that the key driver is the record sum of capital by private firms in real...
- Leverage the New Real Estate Market. Hamstra, Mark // SN: Supermarket News;12/15/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 50, p18
The article reports that the downturn in the real estate market may offer some buying opportunities for retailers to either expand their operations more efficiently or eliminate some rent . Rodney McMullen, Kroger Co.'s vice chairman, said that the retailer is eyeing a few locations for these...
- Convergys Corp. collects $55 million through Wachovia Securities. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;6/23/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p3
Reports that billing and diversified services company Convergys Corp. has collected multimillion-dollar fund through Wachovia Securities Inc. Sale/lease-back transaction; Outsourcing services provided by Convergys; Convergys's acquisition of Great Britain billing services firm Geneva Technology...
- Gearing Up for Success. Atkinson, William // Bank Investment Consultant;Nov2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p22
Reports on a business opportunity Jeffrey Smith from Wachovia Securities Inc. has tapped that no one may never have considered, the long distance truck drivers and truck companies in the U.S. Strategy Smith employed to win them; Reason why these truckers represent an untapped market for most...
- Net lease market slowly awakens from FASB-induced sleep. E.H. // Asset Securitization Report;8/04/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 31, p16
Analyzes trends in the net-lease segment of the commercial real estate investment market in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Private placements; Stability of the segment; Short-term borrowing costs.
- Atlanta Transit Eyes Real Estate, Alts. D.N. // Investment Management Weekly;11/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority's (MARTA) search for real-estate managers as of November 2003. Value of the investment to be managed; Firm hired by MARTA to conduct the search.
- REAL OPPORTUNITIES. Kiyosaki, Robert // Entrepreneur;Mar2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p152
The author reflects on the opportunities that are facing successful entrepreneurs. He cited that rich persons often made their money by building successful businesses and then holding and accelerating their wealth through real estate investments. The author emphasizes that the tax laws reward...