20 YEARS AGO
- Neste's new quality manager quantifies the benefits. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;4/6/94, Vol. 154 Issue 13, p65
Reports on Neste Chemicals' preparation for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification. Priority of Jean Debrosse, Neste's head of total quality management; Assessment of the number of certifications of Neste; Aims for ISO 9000 certification of its European sites.
- Neste builds polyester gelcoats plant in Poland. // Chemical Week;2/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p21
Reports on Neste Chemicals' plan to build a polyester gelcoats plant in Gdansk, Poland.
- Neste starts BEPD production. // Chemical Week;7/19/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p32
Reports that Neste Chemicals has begun production of the coatings intermediate 2-butyl 2-ethyl 1,3 propane-diol (BEPD) at Ghent, Belgium. Target market; Compounds constituting BEPD.
- Neste concentrates on resins and coatings, builds plant in U.S. N.A. // Chemical Week;3/29/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on Neste Chemicals company. Sales performance for 1994; Comment by senior executive vice president Georges Marzloff; Plans for diversification.
- Neste invests in first manufacturing unit. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the negotiations being made by Neste Chemicals with potential partners in China to build a gelcoats plant near Shanghai. Products to be manufactured at the plant; Intended capacity of the plant; Products offered by Neste.
- Neste takes Oxo Chemistry to niche products. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/14/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 23, p20
Reports on Neste Chemicals' program to add value to its oxo alcohol business and to reinforce its position in resin intermediaries for environmentally friendly coatings. Building of plant at Ghent, Belgium that will produce some of its products; Plant's capacity; Sweden-based Neste Oxo's...
- Neste looks at strategy for chemicals, plans plant in China. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/2/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p15
Reports on Finnish company Neste Chemicals' assessment of a strategy for its chemical businesses that will remain after it transfers the olefins and polyolefins activities to Borealis, a joint venture with Statoil. Decision to keep the oxo alcohols operation; Plans to develop the company as a...
- Neste buys control of resins maker. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/2/96, Vol. 250 Issue 23, p24
Reports on Neste Chemicals' acquisition of Finnish Fund for Industrial Development Cooperation's minority shareholdings in Neste Resinas SA de CV in Durango, Mexico.
- Neste, Lummus quit Tobolsk, project scaled down. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/17/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the withdrawal of Neste Chemicals and ABB Lummus Crest from a petrochemical joint venture at Tobolsk, Siberia. Irtyshpolimer's replacement of Wespec in the project; Invitation of process licensers and contractors to submit proposals for the plant; Reappraisal of the global polymers...