- EPA Program Off Track. Lazare, Sarah // Multinational Monitor;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the inefficacy of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Performance Track Program, according to the Environmental Integrity Project (EIP). Premise of the program; Number of manufacturing and public sector facilities included on its honor list as of July 2005; Findings from an...
- EPA PROTOCOL GAS VERIFICATION PROGRAM: 2011. Davis, Bob // Pollution Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p22
The article explores the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Protocol Gas Verification Program (PGVP). It mentions that the PGVP was designed to improve the quality of protocol gases and was first launched in 2008 but was stopped because of a law suit filed against it. The author adds...
- Notices: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY. // Federal Register;8/2/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 149, p46940
The article presents the notice of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) related to the management of solid waste, environmental impact statement, and Houston-Galveston-Brazoria (HGB) adequacy status in the U.S. The EPA announces that the motor vehicle emissions budgets (MVEBs) for HGB of...
- Controlling LFG surface emissions Dobrowski, Jeffrey G. // World Wastes;Mar1995, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p43
No abstract available.
- Source characterization of ambient fine particles in the Los Angeles basin. Kim, Eugene; Hopke, Philip K. // Journal of Environmental Engineering & Science;Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p343
Integrated 24 h PM2.5 (particulate matter â‰¤2.5 Âµm in aerodynamic diameter) speciation data collected between 2001 and 2004 at three United States Environmental Protection Agency Speciation Trends Network monitoring sites in the Los Angeles (LA) basin (Simi Valley, downtown LA, and...
- EPA Proposes Boiler Emission Standard Changes. Gerlat, Allan // Waste Age Expert Blog;12/2/2011, p3
The article reports on proposed changes by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to the emission standards for incinerators and boilers, which is aimed at reducing harmful pollutant emissions like mercury, lead and cadmium.
- Greenhouse gas regulation rules upheld. // Southwest Farm Press Exclusive Insight;7/ 9/2012, p1
The article discusses the Court of Appeal for the District of Columbia Circuit's ruling in favor of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) regulation on greenhouse gas emissions in the U.S.
- Paccar MX-13 engine brochure published. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/5/2013, p1
The article announces the publication of a new brochure detailing all the features and technical specifications of the Paccar MX-13 engine which is available with 1,450 to 1,850 pounds-feet of torque, and meets the 2013 emissions requirements of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- EPA continues course to kill Texas jobs, derail air quality progress. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);6/17/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p5
The article reports on the decision of the Environmental Protection Agency in the U.S. to continue the operation of the permitting process on the reduction of emission in Texas.