Katoen spends in Asia to cement its leadership
- Belgium firm boosts Mercosur terminal. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2035, p18
Focuses on a program undertaken by Belgium-based logistics company Katoen Natie to develop the terminal of Montevideo in Uruguay as a port for the export of petrochemicals and plastics in 2003.
- Katoen Natie looks at UK expansion. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p27
The article reports on the plan of storage and distribution firm Katoen Natie to expand its operations in England as of November 2006. The plan follows news of a logistics project in Immingham. Katoen commercial director Willy Mertens noted that the company is looking at other areas in the...
- Singapore logistics. // Chemical Week;10/1/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 37, p48
Reports on the joint venture formed by logistic services company Katoen Natie with Sembawan Express company. Provisions of the joint venture deal; Percentage owned by Katoen on the joint venture; Services to be offered by the company formed from the merger.
- Service, with added value. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/17/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 13, special section p14
Reports on the business operation of Katoen Natie company at Valuepark in Terneuzen, Netherlands. Importance of Terneuzen as a business location of the company; Quality of the workforce; Joint venture between Katoen Nadie and Dow Benelux NV.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p10
Presents news on the chemical industry as of September 25, 2002. Acquisition of Rogers' phenolic moldable compounds business by Perstorp Group; Acquisition of Servi-Logistix, a provider of services including storage and distribution of specialty chemicals, by Katoen Natie; Plan of Procter &...
- business & finance news UNITED STATES/AMERICAS. // Chemical Week;3/17/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p11
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of March 2004. Acquisition of C&D Warehouse in Houston, Texas by Katoen Natie of Belgium; Alliance agreement signed by Technology Flavors & Fragrances with UTEK based in Plant City, Florida.
- Oiltanking Forms JV with Katoen Natie. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;9/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 22, p16
The article reports on a joint venture established by IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services and logistics company Katoen Natie for the management, transportation and storage of polymers and solid speciality chemicals in India.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p17
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 14, 2004. Opening of the logistics and services center of Katoen Natie in La Porte, Texas; Appointed distributors for Prom Chem's range of Promex industrial biocides and PromCure initiators; Confirmation made by Odfjel about an official...
- Amoco taps Katoen. // Chemical Week;2/14/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p48
Reports on Amoco Chemical's selection of Belgian logistics firm Katoen Natie as a partner in its polypropylene venture in Geel, Belgium.