NEW PROJECTS REPORTED BY ICIS 2-8 OCTOBER 2006
- Project list of new polymer and chemical fiber plants 2009. // Chemical Fibers International;Oct2009 Man-Made Fibers Year Book, p45
A table is presented that shows new polymer and chemical fiber plant construction projects in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Africa in 2009.
- Selecting an Innovation Project under Discount Rate Uncertainty. Yashin, S. N.; Koshelev, E. V.; Makarov, S. A. // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p262
The article describes a graphical method used for the selection of an innovation project under discount rate uncertainty. The method allows to expressly look for the most attractive projects in order to solve the known problem of inconsistent assessments of the traditional project selection...
- City Scoop: Atlanta. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/8/2013, Vol. 271 Issue 1, pSE6
The article offers an overview of the construction industry in Atlanta, Georgia as of July 8, 2013, noting growth in the residential building market. A profile is presented of the company DPR Construction, including executive Eric Lamb, number of employees, and acquisition of Hardin Construction...
- Building new or renovating. Bliss, Erie // Candy Industry;Jan1999, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p52
Explores the advantages and disadvantages of options to factory expansion in the confectionery industry. Scheduling of renovation or building projects; Factors to consider in the layout; Information on the permitting process.
- A kinetic model of the yard waste composting process Hoitink, H. A. J.; Keener, H. M.; Hansen, R. C.; Grebus, M.; Marugg, C. // Compost Science & Utilization;1993, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p38
No abstract available.
- Make, manage and maintain. Nelms, Douglas W. // Air Transport World;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p97
Provides information on the design and construction of the Korean's Air's maintenance base at Kimhae Airport in Pusan. Financial information on the base; Comments from J.W. Park, vice president and director-Kimhae Maintenance Center.
- CSP Inks US$180 MLN Cell Plant. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p35
The article reports on the agreement signed by solar power solutions provider China Solar Power (Holdings) Ltd. to construct its third solar cell plant at Suzhou Industrial Zone in Jiangsu province, China on February 20, 2010.
- Italians Vibac starts to build new facility in Serbia. // Regional Today;12/23/2013, p4
The article reports on the construction of a factory that will specialize in the production of the latest tape technology for industrial packaging, in the Jagodina industrial zone south of Belgrade, Serbia by Italian factory Vibac.
- The pragmatic approach. Ross, Ian // Northern Ontario Business;Jul2012, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p50
The article reports on the establishment of a lignin extraction plant by FP Innovations, Resolute Forest Products and the Centre for Research and Innovation in the Bio-economy (CRIBE) in Thunder Bay, Ontario.