CB&I in Australian LNG deal
- OxyChem-Mexichem cracker in first wave of US ethylene plants. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;12/16/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 31, p20
The article reports on the engineering and construction contract awarded by Engleside Ethylene, a joint venture (jv) between Occidental Petroleum subsidiary OxyChem and Mexichem, to energy infrastructure provider Chicago Bridge & Iron Co. NV (CB&I) for an ethylene plant in Ingleside, Texas.
- Big Oil-Gas Awards Boost CB&I Returns. Rubin, Debra K. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/1/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 4, p16
This article reports on several engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts received by energy-industrial contractor CB&I in 2011.
- CB&I awarded contract to upgrade refinery in Russia. // Chemical Week;4/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on a contract awarded to engineering company Chicago Bridge & Iron Co. (CB&I) from oil company NefteGazIndustriya for the upgrade of the Afipsky oil refinery in Krasnodar, Russia.
- CB&I Wins Turnkey Contract for LNG Storage Project. // Welding Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p6
Reports that CB&I has been awarded a lump-sum turnkey contract for the design and construction of storage tanks for a new liquefied natural gas import terminal in Nova Scotia. Owner and operator of the facility; Purpose of the terminal; Cost of the project.
- Five join contest for Fujairah terminal work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/16/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p22
The article informs that final bids for a contract to expand Fujairah, United Arab Emirates-based Vopak Horizons' Arabian Sea oil terminal have been submitted by five international engineering firms. These firms are Italy's Belleli Energy, the local Audex, Chicago Bridge & Iron of the U.S., and...
- CB&I Wins $1.5-billion LNG Job. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/29/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the $1.5-billion engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning contract won by Woodlands, Texas-based CB&I. The company will build a liquefied natural gas plant in Pampa Malchorita, Peru. The plant will have a capacity of 4.45 million tons per year of liquefied...
- KANSAS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/14/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 18, p58
The article reports on a contract awarded by Frontier Oil Corp. to CB&I in 2007 to provide engineering, construction and installation services. The project covers two new coke drums and related equipment at a refinery in El Dorado, Kansas. Completion of this project is expected to finish in...
- CB&I Gas Storage Job in Qatar Is Biggest in Mideast,
Says Firm. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/18/2003, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p9
CB&I has announced on August 11, 2003, a turnkey EPC contract "in excess of" $50 million to design and build two liquified petroleum gas storage tanks in Qatar. The firm says that these tanks, with total capacity of 235,000 cu m, will be the largest in the Middle East. CB&I will also recover...
- CB&I heads for UK LNG terminal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/29/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the negotiation entered by Chicago Bridge & Iron to win the engineering, procurement and construction contract from Qatar Liquefied Gas Co. II (Qatargas II) integrated project. Value of the contract; Overview of the construction of the receiving terminal at Milford Haven in Wales;...