IOC looks for foreign partner
- TSRC, IOC to build 200kt SR plant. // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 193 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the announcement made by several companies including TSRC Corp., Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. and Marubeni Corp. regarding the planned expansion of their styrene butadiene rubber (S-SBR) plant in 2011.
- Indian Oil to build sbr plant in India. // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 190 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the plan of Indian Oil Corp. to establish a 120 karat/per emulsion styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) project in Panipat. The project's investment will be approximately 7,610 million rupees that would be the company's first ever SBR plant. Furthermore, the company also...
- IOC's styrene butadiene rubber plant commissioned; Panipat refinery expansion on cards. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p69
The article reports that the Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) has announced the commissioning of the first styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) plant at its refinery in Panipat, India. Partners in the project include TSRC Corp. of Taiwan and Marubeni Corp. of Japan. Example of products that will use...
- IOC wins oil block in Africa. OUR BUREAU // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);10/30/2015, p12
The article discusses the partnership of Indian Oil Corp. Ltd., India's largest commercial enterprise, with Delonex Energy, a new Africa-focused oil and gas explorer, to win its maiden oil block in Mozambique.
- Mars conducts study for Jeddah factory. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/4/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 23, p20
The article reports on the chocolate company Mars Inc. to conduct a feasibility study for a confectionary factory at the King Abdullah Economic City (Kaec) in Saudi Arabia.
- INDIAN OIL TO DOUBLE PTA CAPACITY: SBR DECISION SOON. Alperowicz, Nathasha // Chemical Week;1/18/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p16
This article deals with the feasibility study being conducted by Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) regarding the construction of a purified terephthalate acid (PTA) plant in the state of Gujarat, India. Particular focus is given to the capacity of the PTA plant. There is a plan by ICO to look at available...
- IOC's Paradeep refinery-cracker study in April '05. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;12/13/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 472, p15
Reports on the plan of Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) to complete a detailed feasibility study on its proposed refinery and cracker complex in Orissa, India in April 2005. Status of the cracker and derivatives project of IOC in Panipat, Haryana; Plan of the company to build a butadiene unit near the...
- Sweden's Processum and Norway's PFI team up in biorefinery project. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;May2012, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Sweden-based Processum Biorefinery Initiative and Norway-based Fibre Research Institute (PFI) for a biorefinery project in 2012.
- IOC to collaborate with National Centre for Catalysis Research, IIT Madras. // Chemical Business;Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p65
The article provides information on the agreement between the research and development (R&D) centre of Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) and the national centre for catalysis research (NCCR) of the Indian Institute of Technology in Madras, in October 2007. The reported collaboration is for the joint...