- Petroceltic International announces new Egyptian exploration licence awards. // African Business News;4/22/2013, p21
The article reports on the participation of upstream oil and gas exploration and production firm Petroceltic International plc in a joint venture with Edison International Spa. Edison was the successful bidder for two blocks in the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Co. 2012 International Bid Round....
- Petroceltic International awarded new Egyptian exploration licence. // World Energy News;9/19/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- ShawCor forms join venture in Russia. // Paintindia;Jan2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p144
The article reports on a joint venture between Russian company ArkhTekhnoProm and the pipe coating division of ShawCor Ltd. which aims to establish a pipe coating facility in the Arkhangelsk Region.
- EMU factory work starts. // Railway Gazette International;Apr2016, Vol. 172 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the construction of EMU manufacturing plant of Gibela joint venture of Alstom at Dunnotar in South Africa on March 4, 2016.
- Siemens Seals Russian Wind Deal. // Energy Daily;7/20/2010, Issue 136, p5
The article announces the joint venture deal to build a manufacturing plant which will create wind turbine components for the Russian wind market between Siemens and JSC Hydro, the biggest hydropower firm in Russia, and Rostekhnologii, the state-owned technology firm in Russia.
- Abu Dhabi to tender $100m rod plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/25/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 26, p14
The article informs that tenders will be issued by joint venture partners behind a planned aluminium rod and conductor plant at Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone (KPIZ) in Abu Dhabi in the third quarter of 2010 for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts on the scheme.
- EGYPT: OIL & GAS REPORT. // Egypt Oil & Gas Report;2014 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on the report depicting the forecast of oil and gas company till 2022 in Egypt. It forecasts the decline in oil production to 711,000 barrels per day (b/d). It mentions that the and the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Co. receives gas bids. It states that the Egyptian government...
- Cairo secures pipeline finance. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/16/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p19
The article reports that Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Co. has secured finance from banks led by Arab International Bank for its plans to construct gas pipelines in Sinai and the Red Sea coast in Egypt. Other banks involved in the transaction are Banque Misr, Egyptian Saudi Finance Bank and...
- Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS) plans to launch an international tender for deep water gas exploration. // African Business News;11/29/2013, p17
The article reports on the plans of energy resource company Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Co. (EGAS) to launch an international tender for deep water gas exploration.