TIF phosphoric acid facility on track
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. Robison, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 32, p8
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry. A shareholders agreement with Tunisia-based Groupe Chimique Tunisien was signed by India-based Coromandel Fertilisers and Gujarat State Fertiliser Chemicals. Oxiteno Nordeste is planning to expand its ethylene oxide and specialty chemicals...
- Gujarat State Fertilizer & Chemicals Ltd., Sets up New Plant in Jamnagar District. // News India Times;2/13/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on the plan of Gujarat State Fertilizer & Chemicals Ltd. to establish a new phosphatic fertilizer manufacturing plant in Jamnagar, India.
- Cabot, partner hike spending on plant. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/8/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
The article reports that Cabot Corp. and its joint venture partner in China are spending an additional $30 million at their carbon black plant under construction in Tianjin, China. The investment will be used to raise production capacity at the facility by 20,000 metric tons, according to the...
- Bunge plans biodiesel plants. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;10/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p27
The article deal with the plan of Bunge Iberica to build two biodiesel plants in Spain. The plants will be adjacent to Bunge's oilseed processing plants and vegetable oil refineries in Bilbao and Cartagena. The construction of the plants is a joint venture with Acciona, but Bunge is just a...
- GSFC to set up phosphoric acid plant in Tunisia. // Chemical Business;Feb2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p81
Reports on a joint venture agreement between Indian government-owned company Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd. (GSFC) and Tunisian firm GCT to set up a plant for the production of phosphoric acid in Tunisia, in February 2006. Aim of the collaboration between the two companies; Joint...
- Bekaert and Mukand (India) to enter joint venture for stainless steel wire. // Wire Journal International;Oct2007, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on Bekaert SA's signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with India-based steel company in India to form a 50/50 joint venture. Both joint venture partners will invest approximately $22 million in the factory to be constructed in Maharashtra for the production of...
- Bursel to launch new Uzbekistan plant. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p9
Turkish textile manufacturer, Bursel, has announced plans to establish a new multimillion dollar plant in Uzbekistan as part of a joint venture. The plant will manufacture knitwear products with a projected output of 5,000 tonnes of knitting fibres and 56 million units of knitwear per annum.
- GSFC expansion. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;May97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p27
Reports about Gujarat State Fertiliser Corporation Limited achieving a strategic expansion plan in meeting the demand for growing international markets. Amount allocated for the expansion plan; Projects included in the expansion plan.
- ShawCor forms join venture in Russia. // Paintindia;Jan2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p144
The article reports on a joint venture between Russian company ArkhTekhnoProm and the pipe coating division of ShawCor Ltd. which aims to establish a pipe coating facility in the Arkhangelsk Region.