Bunge plans biodiesel plants
- Cabot, partner hike spending on plant. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/8/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
The article reports that Cabot Corp. and its joint venture partner in China are spending an additional $30 million at their carbon black plant under construction in Tianjin, China. The investment will be used to raise production capacity at the facility by 20,000 metric tons, according to the...
- Bekaert and Mukand (India) to enter joint venture for stainless steel wire. // Wire Journal International;Oct2007, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on Bekaert SA's signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with India-based steel company in India to form a 50/50 joint venture. Both joint venture partners will invest approximately $22 million in the factory to be constructed in Maharashtra for the production of...
- Bursel to launch new Uzbekistan plant. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p9
Turkish textile manufacturer, Bursel, has announced plans to establish a new multimillion dollar plant in Uzbekistan as part of a joint venture. The plant will manufacture knitwear products with a projected output of 5,000 tonnes of knitting fibres and 56 million units of knitwear per annum.
- TIF phosphoric acid facility on track. Minocha, Naresh; Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;10/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p27
The article reports the success of Tunisian Indian Fertilisers (TIF) in keeping the construction of its phosphoric acid plant on time. The plant is set to be operational by 2008. TIF will establish the phosphoric acid project in La Skhira, Tunisia. TIF is a joint venture between Coromandel...
- ShawCor forms join venture in Russia. // Paintindia;Jan2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p144
The article reports on a joint venture between Russian company ArkhTekhnoProm and the pipe coating division of ShawCor Ltd. which aims to establish a pipe coating facility in the Arkhangelsk Region.
- EMU factory work starts. // Railway Gazette International;Apr2016, Vol. 172 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the construction of EMU manufacturing plant of Gibela joint venture of Alstom at Dunnotar in South Africa on March 4, 2016.
- Why collaborate? Kanter, Rosabeth Moss // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
Discusses the growing popularity of partnerships and collaboration in businesses. Leveraging of the strengths of a business partner to create more value and build more sales than either company could do alone; Formation of partnerships around worthy causes.
- Be ahead of change. Drucker, Peter // Executive Excellence;Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
Discusses factors that must be considered when forging alliances and partnerships. Contribution of each party; Identification of every partner's goals and values; Agreement on an outside arbiter.
- Three local tool companies form joint venture. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p34
Reports the alliance of several companies for a joint venture supplying vertical insert molding systems in Illinois. Participation of Panzer Tool Works Inc. in the business venture; Inclusion of Pro Mold & Die in the partnership; Proposal of companies to offer a complete turnkey package to...