Methanex in Chilean DME bid
- Methanex Sees Future of Methanol in East Asia. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/15/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 8, p3
Reports that Methanex Corp. is considering long-term projects for East Asia. Establishment of methanol plant; Specifications of the expansion plans.
- INVISTA to Build New Nylon 6,6 Intermediates and Polymer Plant in China. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the announcement rendered by INVISTA regarding its manufacturing facility construction plan in Shanghai, China February 25, 2011.
- Adminex Builds Plant in Malaysia. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jan2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p15
Reports the construction of an Admines Ltd. manufacturing plant in Ipoh, Malaysia. Schedule for the construction of the factory; Production capacity of the plant; Distribution of fine bone china tableware and sanitaryware.
- PU firms expand in China, aim to hike sales. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;11/12/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p6
Reports the expansion plans of polyurethane companies in Caojing, China. Construction of an integrated world-scale isocyanates complex of manufacturing plants by BASF AG and Huntsman Polyurethanes company; Cost of the construction of a manufacturing facility by Bayer AG; Component of the joint...
- Michelin to build factory in Russia. // Tire Business;12/17/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p19
Reports plans of London-based company Group Michelin SA of constructing a tire plant in Russia.
- Turbine blades spin new facilities. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p3
The article reports on the plan of Hexcel Corp. to open its first new Colorado plant that will produce reinforced material for wind turbine blades. The construction of the new plant will start later in 2008 even though the company is preparing to open similar factory in China. Following the...
- Bridgestone Corp. to build OTR tire plant in Japan. // Tire Business;1/1/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p1
The article informs that Tokyo, Japan-based Bridgestone Corp. has planned to build a plant in Japan for large off-the-road tires at a cost of $240 million to support growing demand for the tires used in mining and construction. The company will build the plant on a 215-acre site. The factory...
- Ag tires in farm country. // Rubber & Plastics News;9/6/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p3
The article reports that Czech tire maker CGS Tyres has announced that it is planning to build a farm tire plant in Charles City, Iowa for 43.8 million dollar. According to sources, CGS and Charles City officials signed agreements recently covering CGS Tyres' commitment to convert an idled...
- Meadow Gold Betting on Las Vegas Market. // Dairy Foods;Apr2003, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the plan of the dairy company Meadow Gold Dairies Inc. to build a facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. Role of the plant to assist in the distribution of dairy products in other states; Launch of the brand recognition campaign by the company; Schedule of the plant construction.