- Sabic and ExxonMobil Reach Settlement in PE Dispute. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 33, p11
The article reports on the dispute settlement between Sabic and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. Sabic has reached a settlement with ExxonMobil over technology and patent disputes. Under the terms of settlement, Sabic it will have the right to use certain technology royalty free, and will equally share...
- Exxon confirms LDPE licenses. // Chemical Week;8/30/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 8, p28
Reports that Exxon Chemical has signed agreements with Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and an Asian company to license its low-density polyethylene technology.
- Partners set bid deadlines for $2bn elastomers project. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/27/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that the commercial and technical bids for the 2bn dollars elastomers project of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) and the U.S.' ExxonMobil Chemical Co., in Saudi Arabia, are expected to the submitted by April 2012's end.
- ExxonMobil, Sabic choose new JV site. // Plastics News;4/4/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p0012
The article focuses on the new joint venture (JV) industrial plant site of ExxonMobil Chemical Co. and Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) in Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia. It mentions the 900 million pounds capacity for thermoplastic elastomers such as carbon black and styrenic block copolymers...
- Comments on Microsoft settlement. // Consumer Comments;Spring2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the support of the organization Consumer Alert for the proposed settlement of the lawsuit filed by the U.S. Justice Department against Microsoft.
- Sabic, ExxonMobil pick plant site. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/7/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p23
The article reports that Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. have selected Jubail, Saudi Arabia, as the location of a new 900 million dollars joint venture plant to include EPDM rubber, thermoplastic elastomer, and carbon black production.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;11/15/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 38, p14
The article presents an update on new construction projects in the chemical industry. The European Commission has approved plans by the state government of Bavaria, Germany, to provide a â‚¬44.85-million subsidy for a previously announced ethylene pipeline project in southern Germany. Sabic...
- SABIC, Exxon pick site for EPDM/TPE/plastics plant. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p0014
The article reports that Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. will build new joint venture plant in Jubail, Saudi Arabia to produce EPDM rubber, thermoplastic elastomer and carbon black production.
- ExxonMobile Awarded $416 Million in Dispute with Sabic. // Chemical Week;4/2/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 13, p7
Deals with the arbitration award received by ExxonMobil Chemical in a contract dispute with Sabic. Details of the decision of a jury in Delaware State Superior Court; Amount received by ExxonMobil.