French pharma sales deliberately slowed
- Sales Figures 'Underscore Resilience of Pharmacotherapies'. // Chain Drug Review;4/26/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p190
The article reports on the 5.1% prescription sales increase in the U.S. as of 2009.
- 2002 Rx MARKET: A LOOK IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR. Gebhart, Fred // Drug Topics;3/17/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p37
Provides an overview on the prescription drug market in the United States in 2002. Percentage decline in prescription orders; Increase in prescription refills; Popular prescription drugs; Growth in generic drug sales.
- Prescribing update. Saunders, Carol S.; Krohn, Talia S. // Patient Care;8/30/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p9
Presents news updates pertaining to drug prescribing in the United States as of August 30, 2000. Novo Nordisk AS' insulin aspart injection NovoLog; Immunex Corp.'s Enbrel etanercept; Briston-Myers Squibb Co.'s Pravachol pravastatin.
- Tainted Intentions from the Health Care Industry. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;2002, Issue 84, p19
Reports on the economic growth of pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. Profits from prescription drug advertising; Benefits provided by pharmaceutical companies to physicians for drug prescription; Need to reform drug prescription system.
- What Does Pharmacy Automation Mean for Packaging? Forcinio, Hallie // Pharmaceutical Technology North America;Jan2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on the impact of automated pharmacy prescriptions to the packaging demand of drug manufacturers in the U.S. Security measures of the packaging process; Growth number of prescriptions for solid dosage forms; Quality assurance of the packaging process.
- RUN, DON'T WALK TO THE DRUGGIST OF YOUR CHOICE ACROSS THE BORDERS. // Insurance Advocate;01/07/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p16
Criticizes the unaffordability of prescription drugs in the United States (U.S.). Percentage of family income that goes to prescription drugs; Prevalence of the purchase of drugs without prescription; Impact of the proliferation of foreign pharmacies on U.S. drug companies.
- Retail pharmacists filled 2.3 billion Rxs in '95. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;4/22/96, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p19
Reports on an increase in the number of medical prescriptions dispensed for fiscal year 1995 in the United States. Sales data representation; Fastest growing drugs in the top ten most prescribed drugs; Boost in the antidepressant class of drugs.
- Eastern European Drug, Makers Are Newest Players in Volatile Market. Fintor, Lou // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;12/19/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 24, p1838
Focuses on the performance of the Eastern European drug manufacturers in the volatile market. Maintenance of the regulatory price controls of prescription drugs; Practice of parallel distribution; Production of raw materials. INSET: Per Capita Pharmaceutical Expenditures in Industrialized.....
- Black Friday results bring good cheer to drug chains. // Drug Store News;12/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the sale forecasting of the chain drug retailers in New York for the first quarter of 2006. It has identified $302.81 in the weekend spending, according to the National Retail Federation. In addition, it has found also out that 60.7 percent of consumers purchased drugs in...