French pharma sales deliberately slowed
- Sales Figures 'Underscore Resilience of Pharmacotherapies'. // Chain Drug Review;4/26/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p190
The article reports on the 5.1% prescription sales increase in the U.S. as of 2009.
- 2002 Rx MARKET: A LOOK IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR. Gebhart, Fred // Drug Topics;3/17/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p37
Provides an overview on the prescription drug market in the United States in 2002. Percentage decline in prescription orders; Increase in prescription refills; Popular prescription drugs; Growth in generic drug sales.
- Prescribing update. Saunders, Carol S.; Krohn, Talia S. // Patient Care;8/30/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p9
Presents news updates pertaining to drug prescribing in the United States as of August 30, 2000. Novo Nordisk AS' insulin aspart injection NovoLog; Immunex Corp.'s Enbrel etanercept; Briston-Myers Squibb Co.'s Pravachol pravastatin.
- Tainted Intentions from the Health Care Industry. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;2002, Issue 84, p19
Reports on the economic growth of pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. Profits from prescription drug advertising; Benefits provided by pharmaceutical companies to physicians for drug prescription; Need to reform drug prescription system.
- What Does Pharmacy Automation Mean for Packaging? Forcinio, Hallie // Pharmaceutical Technology North America;Jan2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on the impact of automated pharmacy prescriptions to the packaging demand of drug manufacturers in the U.S. Security measures of the packaging process; Growth number of prescriptions for solid dosage forms; Quality assurance of the packaging process.
- RUN, DON'T WALK TO THE DRUGGIST OF YOUR CHOICE ACROSS THE BORDERS. // Insurance Advocate;01/07/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p16
Criticizes the unaffordability of prescription drugs in the United States (U.S.). Percentage of family income that goes to prescription drugs; Prevalence of the purchase of drugs without prescription; Impact of the proliferation of foreign pharmacies on U.S. drug companies.
- Retail pharmacists filled 2.3 billion Rxs in '95. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;4/22/96, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p19
Reports on an increase in the number of medical prescriptions dispensed for fiscal year 1995 in the United States. Sales data representation; Fastest growing drugs in the top ten most prescribed drugs; Boost in the antidepressant class of drugs.
- Eastern European Drug, Makers Are Newest Players in Volatile Market. Fintor, Lou // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;12/19/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 24, p1838
Focuses on the performance of the Eastern European drug manufacturers in the volatile market. Maintenance of the regulatory price controls of prescription drugs; Practice of parallel distribution; Production of raw materials. INSET: Per Capita Pharmaceutical Expenditures in Industrialized.....
- Industry Forecast Scenario. // India Retail Report;Q2 2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p18
The article presents forecasts for retail industry's sales indicators in India. It is expected that retail sales will grow by 23.1 percent by 2016 due to the result of the expected increase in private final consumption. Data on the country's food consumption by the Business Monitor International...