Regnery's Political Book Sales Spike; Lands Noonan for 2007
- They Love/Hate New York. Nelson, Sara // Publishers Weekly;4/18/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 16, p4
Comments on the discrimination against non-New York publishers in the U.S. Relocation of publisher Judith Regan from New York to Los Angeles, California in 2005; Performance of Washington, D.C.-based Regnery Publishing in 2004; Number of publishers based in New York City.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;12/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p5
The article presents news briefs on the developments made in the field of publishing. Regnery Publishing Inc. coordinated with the firm Perseus Books Group for the distribution of its titles, in the year 2007. Judy Brown, an editor, and her publishers were accused by Jay Leno, host of the TV...
- Kerry Book Publicity For Regnery Comes At Expense of B&N. // Book Publishing Report;8/30/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the controversy in the publishing industry stirred by the John O'Neill book â€œUnfit for Command,â€ published by Regnery Publishing Inc. in the U.S. Accusations by consumers that Barnes & Noble Inc. was trying to â€œhideâ€ the book; Issuance of a press release by the...
- The write stuff. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;3/14/98, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p576
Deals with the sale of the publishing companies of Thomas L. Phillips. Details about Regnery Publishing Inc.; Other publishing companies owned by Phillips; Phillips' books that criticize the Clinton Administration; Criticisms against Regnery. INSETS: Dan Moldea battles for his book;Writers on...
- From the Henry Regnery Company to Regnery Publishing, Inc.: The First Fifty Years. Regnery, Alfred S. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Winter98/99, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p70
Features Henry Regnery Co., a publishing company that was transformed into Regnery Publishing Inc. Information on the book `Blueprint for World Conquest'; Information on the deal of Henry Regnery Co. with Great Books Foundation in 1949.
- Regnery not part of Phillips sale. // Publishers Weekly;3/23/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 12, p23
Reports that Phillips Publishing International, parent company of Regnery Publishing, has hired Goldman Sachs to find a buyer for the firm. Determination Regnery will not be part of sale; Comments from International's chairman and founder Tom Phillips; Phillips' intent to retain control of...
- Al Regnery Moving to 'American Spectator'. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/31/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the resignation of Al Regnery as president and publisher of Regnery Publishing in 2003. Reason for his resignation; Successor of Regnery; His contributions to the publishing company.
- Hillary was right. Confessore, Nicholas // American Prospect;01/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p46
Discusses the rise of Regnery Publishing, the right-leaning publisher of books catering to conservative audiences. Acquisition of the company by newsletter magnate Tom Phillips in 1993; Publication of sensationalist books about Bill and Hillary Clinton; Editorial policy that encourages...
- For Regnery The Hits Keep Coming--But Why? Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p1
Reports the release of the book 'Shakedown: Exposing the Real Jesse Jackson,' by Kenneth Timmerman published by Regnery Publishing in Washington, D.C. Rank of the book in the list of bestsellers at Amazon.com; Number of copies shipped by the company; Comparison of the sales performance of the...