Hay House Looks to Increase Sales through e-Marketing Efforts
- From Online to Flat Line. Banks, Cliff // Ward's Dealer Business;Nov2004, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p36
Reports on the fluctuation of the e-mailed sales during the customers' vehicle shopping in the U.S. Result in the sale of a vehicle within 90 days; Average online vehicle-shopping cycle; Statement of Honda head of eBusiness, John Fulcher regarding the sales fluctuation.
- Despite slower growth, Gartner predicts b-to-b sales reach $919 billion. Gomolski, Barb // InfoWorld;04/02/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p78
Predicts a decline in business-to-business commerce transactions as of April 2001. Factors that will cause the decline; Impact of economic slowdown on business-to-business organizations.
- Retail e-commerce sales up in second quarter. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p32
Reports on the forecasting for retail electronic commerce sales for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Increase in retail sales estimates; Percentage to the total sales.
- Online advertising: The rich get richer. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Dec96, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p24
Reports on the trends of online advertising revenues for the third quarter of 1996. Total revenue of the World Wide Web; Online advertising revenue of non-Web publishers; Concentration of advertising spending.
- Make Internet marketing work for you. Pereira, Paul // Finance Week;11/24/2000, p23
Reports the efficacy of Internet advertising in South Africa. Decrease of Internet marketing transactions; Failure in the measurement on the number of individuals using Internet ads; Impact of Internet advertising on media revenues; Cost of online advertising; Use of site sponsorship for brand...
- E-tailers Push Books, Toys and ... Vitamins? // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/29/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p62
Presents e-commerce numbers in the United States, according to Media Metrix. Top ten e-commerce sites for the week ending November 14, 2000; Top ten e-commerce gainers; Top ten Web e-commerce advertisers for the week ending November 7, 2000.
- Online advertising 101. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/3/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 46, p12
Reports on how the Internet has changed advertising in the United States. Advertising tools of electronic commerce; Proliferation of choice on the Internet; Cost of online advertisements.
- Pay to play. Kamen, Robin // Crain's New York Business;11/30/98, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p23
Focuses on business enterprises that advertise their services in the Internet. Number of subscribers of the Web site of The Wall Street Journal Interactive; Cost of subscription; Features and service attraction of the Web site called TheStreet.com; Number of subscribers and cost of annual fee...
- In short. // Editor & Publisher;12/20/97, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p28
Presents news briefs concerning the online advertising and electronic commerce in the United States, compiled as of December 20, 1997. Sears and Roebuck Co.'s agreement to advertise on Microsoft's Sidewalk city guide sites; Survey results on the number of households that have made purchases via...