2005 Big Buck Club Winners
- The Price of Admission. Peterson, Tony // Bowhunter;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p32
The article offers suggestion for bowhunters on how to hunt big bucks with a tight budget.
- ASK BOWHUNTER. // Bowhunter;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p64
The article offers suggestion on how to spot and hunt a deer.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. // Outdoor Life;Aug2012, Vol. 219 Issue 8, p41
In this article the author offers several suggestions to catch deers which include build food plots with perennials, fertilize and maintain native food sources, locate them where sunlight is maximum and match the number of plots with the deer density.
- BLIND VS. TREESTAND. // Outdoor Life;Aug2012, Vol. 219 Issue 8, p46
In this article the author compares the advantages and disadvantages of using ground blinds and treestand technique to catch deers.
- TIME OF DAY. // Outdoor Life;Aug2012, Vol. 219 Issue 8, p48
The article offers tips for locating deer for hunting purposes in the U.S., it is mentioned that during cold seasons it is easy to hunt for deer during morning times, also, hunters should use trail cameras to locate the position of deer and should be present there two hours prior to movements.
- Answering The Alarm. Wells, Curt // Bowhunter;Sep2013, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p42
The article presents information on the nose jammer spray which is used by deer hunters to block the olfactory senses of deers which ease their process of hunting by gaining control over animals.
- The Rut: Talking Smart. Sefton, Gary // Bowhunting World;Nov2013, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p13
The article presents tips for buck hunting.
- Boost Your Game Camera Savvy. // Bowhunting World;Nov2013, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p14
The article presents suggestions for using camera effectively while hunting for whitetailed deer.
- Should I Hunt With Mechanical Broadheads? // Whitetail Journal;Sep2011, p10
The article provides answers to the question of what characteristics a deer hunter should look for in mechanical heads.