THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE
- An exhibition like any other. Godard, Jean-Luc; Roderick, Nemonie Craven // Sight & Sound;Jul2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p9
The article reviews the exhibition ""Voyages en utopie," Jean Luc Godard, 1946-2006" at the Centre Pompidou in Paris, France through August 14, 2006.
- Governors Awards has a no-show. Kilday, Gregg // Hollywood Reporter;10/26/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 48, p1
The article reports that director Jean-Luc Godard is not going to attend the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Governors Awards to be held on November 13, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
- Head Trip. Taubin, Amy // Film Comment;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p17
The article reports on Jean-Luc Godard's recent installation for the Pompidou Center in Paris. Godard's installation expands an already massive oeuvre into an infinite dimensions. Godard is successful at setting a tone of anger and frustration at the front door with the improvisional energy and...
- Ruyard Kipling: Life, Love, & Art. DILLINGHAM, WILLIAM B. // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, following p551
The article reviews the book "Rudyard Kipling: Life, Love and Art" by William B. Dillingham.
- Galicia. // Cuadernos de PedagogÃa;abr2012, Issue 422, p98
No abstract available.
- Two Kiplings: The Ongoing Battle. DILLINGHAM, WILLIAM B. // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;2014, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p388
No abstract available.
- AN OLD PLACE. Neyrat, Cyril // Vertigo (09687904);Spring2006, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p12
The article features the Histoire(s) du CinÃ©ma, a museum by Jean-Luc Godard about the relationship of cinema to other forms of art. The museum started out as a museological idea or an imaginary museum of Godard on cinema and other arts, which has evolved under the influence of Andre Malraux's...
- FOCUS: INTERVIEW. Winant, Carmen // Frieze;Mar2013, Issue 153, p118
An interview with Los Angeles, California-based artist Lucas Blalock is presented. Blalock emphasizes that he needs to work on multiple formats on photographs as it has to be both in the analogue and digital version. He gives more importance on the state of photography than the physical object...
- PASSION 1: Peter Wollen. // Framework: The Journal of Cinema & Media;Summer83, Issue 21, p4
The article reviews the film "Passion," directed by Jean-Luc Godard.