THE TOP TEN
- TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;10/15/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p72
The article offers information on the entrepreneurs who are on the top 10 of the Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans. William H. Gates III, chairman of Microsoft and worth $59 billion, is preparing to give up day-to-day involvement in the company he cofounded to spend more time focused on...
- Billionaires asked to share the wealth. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p6
The article presents information on the Giving Pledge, an initiative of billionaires Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Buffett and Gates have urged billionaires to promise to give half of their wealth to charity. According to a report, Gates and Buffett have contacted only about 80 out of 937...
- THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA: TOP 20. // Forbes Asia;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p66
The article lists the top richest people in the U.S. including Bill Gates, Chairman of Microsoft Corp., Warren Buffett, Chairman Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and Michael Bloomberg, owner of Bloomberg LP.
- BILLIONAIRES ON A ROLL. // New York Times Upfront;2/11/2008, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on an increase in the number of the world's billionaires and their total wealth between 2003 and 2007. According to the magazine "Forbes," there are 946 billionaires in 2007. The magazine claims that Microsoft founder Bill Gates tops the list as the world's richest man for...
- Bill and Warren ride the rails. Wechsler, Pat; Friedman, Roger D. // New York;5/29/95, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p12
Reports on Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's alleged affinity after being seen hanging out together. Reputation as two of the richest men in the world.
- MAD MONEY. // Luxury Travel Advisor;Apr2009, p49
The article reports on "Forbes" magazine's list of the richest people in the world in 2009. According to the magazine, people in the U.S. account for 44 percent of the money on the list and 45 percent of its slots. Microsoft founder Bill Gates regained his title as the world's richest man...
- Dream team. // BRW;05/26/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p134
Reports the richest people in the United States, as recorded in `Forbes' magazine. Computer pioneer Bill Gates and investor Warren Buffett topping the list; Other billionaires.
- The billionaire buddy list. // Fortune;6/23/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 13, p128
So what do Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Michael Dell e-mail about (particularly after they've just spent two days together at Gates' house)? They discuss Susan Dell's triathlon performance, of course. Here's part of a recent exchange. She was the 53rd woman out of the water and caught up to...
- The Forbes 400. Armstrong, David; Newcomb, Peter; Miller, Matthew; Brown, Jackie; DiPenti, Danielle; Kemezis, Adam; Blakeley, Kiri; Brown, Erika; Coffey, Brendan; Dolan, Kerry A.; Fahey, Jonathan; Fitch, Stephane; Goldman, Lea; Helman, Christopher; Keenan-Devlin, Patrick; Kruger, Daniel; Lubove, Seth; Murphy, Victoria; Pomerantz, Dorothy; Thorpe, Sarah // Forbes Global;10/11/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p27
Presents information on the prominent business personalities in the U.S., who made it to the Forbes 400 list of the wealthiest people for 2004. Warren Buffet; Paul Allen; Helen R. Walton; Michael Dell.