Who Wants to Be Public?
- ANALYTICS FOR THE MASSES. Myron, David // CRM Magazine;May2005, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p17
Deals with the effort of business intelligence (BI) applications provider SAS to upgrade its SAS Enterprise BI Server, a component of the SAS 9 Intelligence Platform, in 2005. Target market of the company in view of its upgrade according to SAS CEO Jim Goodnight; Tools and capabilities added to...
- Company Overview. // SAS Institute, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2006, p4
An overview of SAS Institute Inc. (SAS), a privately owned provider of business analytics, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2005, as well as principal business offered, including its principal area of operation.
- Key Facts. // SAS Institute, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2006, p4
Key facts about SAS Institute Inc. (SAS), a privately owned provider of business analytics, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees. SIC and NAICS codes are also supplied.
- SAS Institute, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // SAS Institute, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2006, p1
A company profile of SAS Institute Inc. (SAS), a privately owned provider of business analytics, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths,...
- SWOT Analysis. // SAS Institute, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2006, p5
A business analysis of SAS Institute Inc. (SAS), a privately owned provider of business analytics is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include its strong market presence. Weaknesses include weak performance of...
- TRIANGLE. // Business North Carolina;Aug2000, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p19
Presents news briefs about business enterprises in the Triangle area of North Carolina as of August 2000. Planned construction of the cell-culture facilities of Biogen Inc.; Administrative changes in the sports Web site company Total Sports Inc.; Information on the projects of software company...
- TRAIL BLAZER. Gray, Tim; Martin, Edward // Business North Carolina;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p28
Presents information on software company SAS Institute Inc. in Cary, North Carolina. Details on the High-Tech Company of the Year award given to SAS; Sales strategy of Jim Goodnight, president and founder of SAS; Public offering of stocks by SAS.
- Collaboration technology takes on more critical role. Callaghan, Dennis; McCright, John S. // eWeek;2/24/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p12
Discusses the increase in the significance of collaboration technology as integrated parts in the enterprises applications of computer software companies. Softwares offered by the SAS Institute Inc.; Features of the technology introduced by Kubi software Inc.
- THE Best Company TO Work For. Kaplan, David A. // Fortune International (Europe);2/8/2010, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p36
The article focuses on SAS, the world's largest privately held software company, and explains why it is considered to be the best company to work for by "Fortune" magazine. It describes the perks that are offered to employees, including child care, massages, free snacks, and in-house...