RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Bourke Hill beauty. Lethlean, John // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2005, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p54
Reviews the Bottega restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria. Background on the establishment of the restaurant; Dishes offered; Prices.
- Menu Potential Index. // Restaurant Business;10/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p48
This article presents information related to menu potential index for restaurants located in the United States.
- WHAT'S HOT IN BIRMINGHAM, ALA. Ravneberg, Christi // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p50
Presents the restaurants in Birmingham, Alabama. Menu of G restaurant; Location of the Hot and Hot Fish Club; Price range of Ocean restaurant.
- REVIEW OF THE REVIEWS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/12/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4277, p19
Presents excerpts of reviews of several restaurants in England, which appeared in different periodicals in June 2003. Description of the food at French Table in Surrey, England; Lack of menu punctuation at the Artichoke restaurant in Buckinghamshire, England; Comments on the environment at...
- First-Rate French Food and Delicious Desserts. Dorsen, David // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p149
Features the Le Tire Bouchon restaurant. Description of the meat dishes at the restaurant; Desserts offered; Prices of the food. INSET: LE TIRE BOUCHON.
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;3/24/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p72
Presents information on various restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona. Description of the Chelsea's Kitchen; Review of the menus being served at the Open Range Steakhouse; Types of foods being served at the Tacos de Juarez restaurant.
- LANDMARC. Paumgarten, Nick // New Yorker;5/23/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 14, p22
Focuses on the Landmarc restaurant located at West Broadway in New York City. Description of the facility; Information on the menu entree served at the restaurant; Information on the owners of Landmarc.
- Making Monday nights sizzle. Gerst, Virginia // Crain's Chicago Business;8/22/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p43
The article presents information on various restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. Le Lan, the chic French-Vietnamese restaurant offers a $36 three-course meal on Tuesdays. Diners select from the regular menu created by Roland Liccioni and Arun Sampanthavivat and overseen by Chef Andy Motto. Opera,...
- The Melting Pot, Tampa, Fla. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p70
Features The Melting Pot, a restaurant in Tampa, Florida. Menu offerings; Wine program; Average check per person; Offerings during the chain's Big Night Out; Entree choices.