THE IPO 100
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // San Diego Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p26
Presents a table depicting the initial public offering of companies ranked by the dollar amount in California.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/5/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 22, p17
Several charts are presented that list Top 100 companies engaged in initial public offerings as of May 2006 in the U.S.
- LARGEST INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. Patta, Gig // San Diego Business Journal;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p63
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the initial public offerings in California as of September 2000. Contact information; List of lead underwriters of the companies; Stock prices as of May 2000.
- Largest initial public offerings. Patta, Gig // San Diego Business Journal;12/31/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p48
Lists largest initial public offerings (IPO) ranked by the dollar amount of 1998 IPO companies in California. Attainment of the top rank by San Diego, California-based Nanogen Inc.; Addresses of the companies; Stock prices as of June 7, 1999.
- PUBLIC COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p16
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of public companies based on fiscal 2003 revenues in San Diego County, California.
- Private No More. // Inc.;Nov2005, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p212
This article presents a list of the companies included in the top 500 fastest growing businesses in the U.S. ranked by Inc., which went public in 2005, including Chicago, Illinois-based options brokerage OptionsXpress.
- Fast Can't Last. // Business Today;12/16/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p86
The article presents information on the stock performance of various sectors in India in 2007. The 2007 listing of the BT 500, a business ranking of Indian firms by the periodical "Business Today," has 46 new entrants and most of these companies issued their Initial Public Offering (IPO). In the...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p21
Several charts are presented showing the performance of initial public offerings (IPOs) of the U.S. companies in 2007, including the JA Solar Holdings Co. as the best issuer, and Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals as the worst.
- Huntsman IPO Raises $1.45 Billion. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;2/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the amount of money raised by Huntsman from an initial public offering in February 2005. Price of the shares sold by the firm; Rank of the firm among chemical makers in the U.S. according to revenue; Forecast on the stock earning of the company for 2005 according to Frank Mitsch, an...