One Firm's Communal Approach to Charities
- Bank Analyst Pru Fired to Rejoin Ryan Beck. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;2/14/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 31, p24
Reports that dismissed Prudential Securities Inc. executive Nancy Bush will join the staff of Ryan Beck & Co.
- Ryan Beck Taps Radian VP to Head Muni Research Efforts. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p7
The article reports on the expansion of the public finance business of Ryan Beck &$x0026; Co. Inc. in the U.S. The firm recently launched its municipal research department and hired industry veteran and vice president of market development at Radian Asset Assurance Inc. Mark Tenenhaus as its...
- Ryan Beck's Acquisition Strategy. Trincal, Emma // On Wall Street;Mar2005, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p26
Interviews Ben A. Plotkin, chairman and chief executive officer of Florham Park, New Jersey-based broker-dealer Ryan Beck. Plans for the expansion of the company for 2005; Views on the competitive edge of a regional firm over a wirehouse; Efforts of the company in improving its compliance with...
- Ryan Beck Hires Exec as CFO. // American Banker;9/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 169, p8
Livingston, New Jersey-based Ryan Beck & Co. Inc., BankAtlantic Bancorp's investment management subsidiary, announced Tuesday that it had hired a former U.S. Trust executive to be an executive vice president and chief financial officer. The firm hired Larry A. Silverstein. He succeeds Leonard J....
- U.S. Trust Exec Joins Ryan Beck as CFO. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;9/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 169, p16
Ryan Beck & Co. Inc. said Tuesday that it had hired Larry A. Silverstein as an executive vice president and chief financial officer. Mr. Silverstein, who joined the Livingston, New Jersey firm from U.S. Trust Corp., a unit of Charles Schwab Corp., succeeded Leonard J. Stanley, who is now an...
- Keshet Cabaret. // Bay Windows;12/27/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that the Keshet Cabaret has raised more than 145,000 dollars in favor of the Jewish community.
- Central JCC dives into big new pool plan. DURBACH, ELAINE // New Jersey Jewish News;10/ 9/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p6
The article discusses up gradation plans of Jewish Community Center (JCC), New Jersey with the aid of donations by Harold Grinspoon Foundation, Massachusetts which include game area, pool and awnings
- Community. // New Jersey Jewish News;1/15/2015, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p29
Several photographs are presented highlighting various events of Jewish community including Mitzvah-in-a-Minute Holiday Shop and Wrap, a professional networking event, and a volunteer service.
- National JCC exec to retire at end of year. WIENER, ROBERT // New Jersey Jewish News;4/ 3/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p19
The article announces the retirement of Allan Finkelstein, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Jewish Community Centers Association of North America.