I-Banks Expand Microlending Efforts
- Citi, Deutsche Leading Banks Behind Electronic Broker Link. WEIDNER, DAVID // American Banker;6/25/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 121, p4
Reports that Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have helped formed a consortium to back an electronic interdealer broker network designed to reduce costs and make trades more transparent. Other companies that have agreed to finance the network; Benefits that banks and brokerages can gain from...
- The Best Banks in Project Finance. Hanes, Kathryn // Global Finance;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p55
Provides information on the best banks in project finance from around the world. Loans at Citigroup; Expertise of Deutsche Bank in project advice; Performance of Barclays Capital.
- Citi's Reed Says Deutsche Won't Affect Strategy. Cope, Debra; Moyer, Liz // American Banker;6/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 108, p32
Reports on Citigroup Inc. co-chairman John S. Reed's assurance that Deutsche Bank's entry in the United States will not affect Citigroup's growth strategy. Number of countries wherein Citigroup operates.
- Subprime, And Beyond. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;5/1/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 84, p11
The article presents an overview of the activities and actions in the subprime mortgage and credit markets. Companies and their actions are listed including Citigroup Inc., which offered stock for sale. The Credit Suisse Group compared its own losses over a 12-month period, detailing the amount...
- World's Best Internet Banks. Rombel, Adam // Global Finance;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p24
Presents a list of leading providers of online corporate and institutional banking services in 2001. Deutsche Bank; Bank of America; Citigroup.
- THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BANKS. Keeler, Dan // Global Finance;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p68
Ranks the world's biggest banks for 2002 as measured by total assets. Mizuho Holdings; Citigroup; Deutsche Bank; Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.; UBS; BNP Paribas.
- REGIONAL WINNERS: ASIA. // Global Finance;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p58
The article presents a corporate profile for several banks identified as best investment banks in Asia by the journal "Global Finance." The consistency of Citigroup Inc.'s performance across numerous markets highlights the impressive integration and coordination of this global giant. Morgan...
- REGIONAL WINNERS: CENTRAL & EASTERN EUROPE. // Global Finance;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p58
The article presents a corporate profile for several banks identified as best investment banks in Central and Eastern Europe by the journal "Global Finance." Credit Suisse accounted for 16 percent of all equity issuance from both regions. Deutsche Bank AG (DB) dominated debt issuance in the year...
- Much Ado About Citi's Next Move. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;2/6/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 25, p1
During a November 2003 presentation about Citigroup Inc.'s global corporate and investment banking operations, Mr. Charles O. Prince, chief executive of Citigroup said that "the era of the transformational merger, every couple of years changing our name, is over." A Citi-Deutsche Bank AG merger...