Private Equity Can't Ignore Biomass
- First Reserve and GenPower Announcements. // Coal International;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that GenPower LLC and First Reserve Corporation have agreed to form GenPower Holdings LP, a new joint venture that will pursue the development, ownership, acquisition and operation of power generation facilities in the U.S. and abroad. GenPower LLC is contributing to the...
- Biolime process can reduce emissions from coal-fired boilers. Wolpert, V.M. // Coal International;Sep96, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p200
Reports on DynaMotive Corp.'s development and patenting of a process which converts wastes into a so-called BioLime product. Device's ability to remove up to 95-99 percent of sulfur dioxide and 89 percent of nitrogen oxide emissions; Advantages of the BioLime process.
- Canada to fund project. Halal, Ann Marie // Waste News;09/29/97, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p21
States that $8.2 million dollars was pledged to help DynaMotive Technologies Corporation to bring its BioMass Refinery operations into commercial production by the Canadian government. Comments from Raymond McAllister, a DynaMotive spokesman; Detailed information on BioMass; How DynaMotive...
- Firm markets char for briquettes. McMullen, Cheryl A. // Waste News;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p3
Reports that DynaMotive Energy Systems Corp. will ship 20 tons of char to a briquette maker in the United States. Char applications; Terms of agreement.
- New Industrial Fuel Produced From Wood Waste. // Natural Life;May/Jun2001, Issue 79, p20
Reports on BioOil, a renewable, low emission fuel made from agricultural waste developed by DynaMotive Technologies Corp. of Vancouver, British Columbia. Production capacity of the BioOil plant; Results of the combustion tests; Conversion of forest residue into liquid fuel.
- BioOil is offered as a Replacement for Fossil Fuel. // Coal International;May/Jun99, Vol. 247 Issue 3, p79
Features BioOil as a replacement for fossil fuel in power generation. Development of BioOil by DynaMotive Technologies, a Canadian organization; Advantages of BioOil; Targeted markets of BioOil.
- Tchenguiz to cash in his Tesco chips. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;2/23/2008, Issue 807, p41
The article reports on the attempt of Vincent Tchenguiz of Consensus Business Group to sell his share in a joint venture with Tesco. Consensus is said to be offering its equity share in the joint venture which was established in March 2005. It notes that purchaser would have to take on Consensus...
- ENERGY matters. Mozurkiewicz, Greg // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/13/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 2, p6
Reports developments on Dynamotive Energy Systems Corp. and Tucson Electric Power Co. in the U.S. as of May 2002.
- Alliances advance clean-coal process technology. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;7/10/95, Vol. 51 Issue 13, p13
Reports that DynaMotive Corp. has formed strategic agreements to launch breakthrough technologies for burning high-sulfur coal. Method of operation; Capabilities; Special features.