- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p32
Presents statistical information on stocks of telecommunication companies in the United States for the period March 25 to April 1, 1998. Identification of the companies.
- Wireless StockWatch. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p32
Provides updates on the stocks of companies in the wireless industry in the United States for the week of January 31-February 7, 2001. Name of the companies; Percent change; Fifty-two week high and low.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p24
Provides information on the stocks of business enterprises in the telecommunications industry in the United States. Includes ADC Telecommunications, Aether Systems, and AirGate PCS; Closing price for the weeks January 26, 2000 and February 2, 2000; Percent change in price of stocks.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p22
Presents charts on stock performance of wireless communications companies in the U.S. for the period of November 11-18, 2004.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p48
Presents graphical and tabular representation of the stock performance of companies in the cable and telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of October 18, 2004.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p28
Presents statistics on the stock performance of wireless carriers in the United States from July 7 through July 14, 1999. Gainers include Adaptive Broadband Corp., Aerial Communications and Alltell Corp.; Losers include ADC Telecommunications, Alcatel Alsthom and Allen Telecom Inc.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p30
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the stock performance of telecommunication firms as of April 19, 2000. Increase in the stock price of ADC Telecommunications; Decline in the price of Adaptive Broadband Corp.'s stocks; Share price of Aerial Communications' stocks.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p24
Presents share prices of wireless communication companies and subsidiaries based in the United States, at the close of trading on May 10, 2000. Increase in the share prices of Aerial Communications and Telular Corp.; Decrease in the share prices of Comcast Corp. and Motorola Inc.
- Centennial buys stake in carrier. // RCR;01/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p11
Announces Centennial Cellular Corp.'s acquisition of a 70% interest in All America Cables and Radio Inc. in the Dominican Republic.