The Critical Role Of Antenna Tilt Adjustment
- ANTENNAS. // Antenna Systems & Technology;
The article previews Radio Waves, Inc.'s new line of 42 GHz antennas HPCPE-42 and HP2-42, Vislink's Advent FLA-120 Flyaway satellite antenna and Radio Frequency Systems' ultra-high performance, tri-band, dual-polarized microwave antennas for the 6 GHz frequency range.
- MFJ UNIVERSAL VERTICAL ANTENNA TILT BASE. // QST;Mar2012, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p39
The article previews the MFJ-1903 universal vertical antenna tilt base.
- Suitcase Antenna Mast. // QST;Nov2010, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p20
The article offers information on a portable antenna mast system which uses the suitcase as its support base.
- COMPACT RECONFIGURABLE UWB ANTENNA INTEGRATED WITH STEPPED IMPEDANCE STUB LOADED RESONATORS AND SWITCHES. Li, Y. S.; Li, W. X.; Ye, Q. B. // Progress in Electromagnetics Research C;Apr2012, Vol. 27, p240
A compact reconfigurable antenna integrated with stepped impedance stub (SIS) loaded stepped impedance resonator (SIR) and SIS loaded hexagon stepped impedance resonator (HSIR) for ultra wideband (UWB) applications is proposed in this paper. The reconfigurable UWB antenna can work as a UWB...
- PLANAR BOWTIE ANTENNA WITH A RECONFIGU-RABLE RADIATION PATTERN. Monti, G.; Corchia, L.; Tarricone, L. // Progress in Electromagnetics Research C;Jun2012, Vol. 28, p61
This paper presents a novel planar antenna with a reconfigurable radiation pattern. The proposed layout consists of N = 2 monospaced planar bowtie antennas selected one by one by means of a pair of PIN diodes. Experimental results referring to the case of N = 2 and N = 4 are reported and...
- AN ADAPTIVE BASEBAND DIGITAL PREDISTORTION SYSTEM FOR AN RF POWER AMPLIFIER. Zhou, J.; Ming, S.; Zhao, J.; Ming, C.; Zhang, L. // Microwave Journal;May2007, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p216
In this article, a baseband digital predistortion (DPD) radio frequency (RF) power amplifier (PA), based on the complex gain compensation and adaptive algorithm, is investigated. First, the nonlinear characters of the power amplifier are described. Next, based on the nonlinear model of the power...
- Selectable Muliti-Beam Smart Antennas. Hayes, David; Russell, Ian // Antenna Systems & Technology;
The articles presents the advantages of Selectable Multi-Beam Smart Antennas. Among the operational benefits are suppression of interference, reduction in radio frequency (RF) power requirements and enhanced frequency re-use while providing flexibility and simplicity in network deployment. SMB...
- calendar of events. // Antenna Systems & Technology;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p23
A calendar of events related to the antenna systems and technology industry from December 2009 to March 2010 is presented which includes SDR'09 and Software Radio Summit both in Washington, D.C. and EUCAP2010 in Barcelona, Spain.
- ADAPTIVE NONLINEAR GRADIENT DECENT (ANGD) ALGORITHM FOR SMART ANTENNAS. Krishna, Y. Rama; Subbaiah, P. V.; Rao, B. Prabhakara; Prasad, P. E. S. N. Krishna // International Journal of Mobile Network Communications & Telemat;Dec2012, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p11
An adaptive beam former is a device, which is able to steers and modifies an array's beam pattern in order to enhance the reception of a desired signal, while simultaneously suppressing interfering signals through complex weight selection. However, the weight selection is a critical task to get...