Vendor Intros Call Center System
- Keeping roving employees in touch. // Communications News;Apr98, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p90
Describes Huntsman Corp.'s use of SpectraLink's Pocket Communication System make company employees available by phone anywhere in its 100,000-square-foot headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. System features; Capabilities; System requirements.
- APU INCORPORATES NETLINK WIRELESS PHONES W/ WIFI WLAN. // LAN Product News;Jul2003, pN.PAG
Reports on the installation of NetLink Wireless Telephones with wireless fidelity local area network at Anglia Polytechnic University in Chelmsford, England, by SpectraLink Corporation. Plans of the university to create high technology education facility; Interoperability between NetLink...
- Broad wireless integration adds LAN, phone, tracking. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p157
Focuses on security systems companies' development of security systems that integrate a diversity of wireless communications and computer features. Increased corporate buying of wireless services; SpectraLink Corp.'s introduction of a wireless telephone system for the workplace called the Link...
- Combining WLAN, IP. // Wireless Week;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p36
Reports on the availability of the NetLink IP Wireless Telephone from SpectraLink Corp. in the United States as of May 14, 2001. Applications; Features; How the NetLink phone operates.
- Wireless Gear. // Wireless Week;5/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p37
No abstract available.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;5/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p16
No abstract available.
- A New Voice in the Boardroom. Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the efforts of wireless solutions provider Spectralink to venture into the international market of 802.11 standard and Wi-Fi technologies. Reason for the move; Other vertical markets in which the company has expanded; Challenges posed by Cisco Systems in the wireless local area...
- SPECTRALINK ADDS AN ASTERISK. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;3/26/2007, Vol. 248 Issue 5, p23
The article reports that SpectraLink Corp. has added support in its Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)-based NetLink Wireless Telephones and digital enhanced cordless telecommunications (DECT)-based systems to work with the Asterisk Business Edition platform of Digium. SpectraLink is already a part of...
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p16
Presents an update on the wireless communications industry in the U.S. as of October 21, 2002. Transfer of Rohn Industries on the Nasdaq SmallCap Market; Strategy of SpectraLink Communications to repurchase company shares; Investors at Jamdat Mobile; Acquisition of Resonext Communications.