- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p34
Presents news briefs on paging and messaging services in telecommunication industry in the United States. Agreement of PageMart Wireless Inc. to make its services available through Bizbuyer.com's Web site; Deployment of an Internet Email Gateway by Intelligent Information Inc.
- PageMart, Jamar sign for roaming. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p29
Focuses on an agreement between PageMart Wireless Incorporated and Nicaragua's telecommunications service provider, Jamar S.A. of C.V., to expand its international roaming foot-print in 1998. Comments by Rick Nelson, president of PageMart International.
- Firms team on WebLink program. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
Focuses on the growth of PageMart Wireless Inc.'s enterprise solution partner program aimed at providing business-to-business solutions over PageMart's wireless network in the United States.
- Fighting CSR Churn. Reeves, Betsy // Wireless Review;01/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p40
Examines the problem of employee churn in a customer-service center. Turnover rates in customer-service each year; Importance of incentive programs; Activities of PageMart; Advantage of recognition programs to keeping customer service representatives (CSRs) motivated.
- Buyitnow.com to resell PageMart products. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p3
Focuses on telecommunication firm, PageMart Wireless Inc.'s distribution deal with Internet commerce firm BuyItNow.com LLC.
- World Briefs. // RCR;11/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p26
Focuses on developments related to the wireless communications industry, current as of November 29, 1999. Includes chairman Roberto Colaninno's withdrawal of a financial restructuring plan for Telecom Italia; PageMart Wireless Inc.'s strategic alliance with Interbiper.
- Sprint presents more messaging services. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;07/12/99, Vol. 237 Issue 2, p12
Details the plan of Sprint local telecom division (LTD) to offer PageMart Wireless messaging services. Option offered by Sprint LTD for its customers; Uniqueness of the offering; Information on the partnership of PageMart with GTE.
- Paging uses satellites. Moore, Mark // PC Week;03/10/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p113
Looks at the use of satellites by paging carriers as an alternative to terrestrial-based frame-relay backbones. The deal signed by PageMart Wireless Inc. with AvData to provide its Very Small Aperture satellite Terminal (VSAT) infrastructure system; The VSAT Network infrastructure (VNI); Three...
- Global Briefs. // Wireless Week;11/29/99, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p28
Presents news briefs from the wireless communications industry as of November 29, 1999. Test agreement signed by Illinois Superconductor Corp. with an unnamed system supplier; Alliance of One.Tel Ltd. and Lucent for third-generation networks; Strategic alliance signed by PageMart Wireless Inc....