Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Qualcomm's New IPR Fight. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p8
Reports that AT&T Wireless Services and several vendors for wireless network services claimed that they are not buying the products of Qualcomm. Status of the claims of Qualcomm on intellectual property rights; Reason for the price increase of the stocks of Qualcomm.
- MOTOROLA UNVEILS MODEL V600 AT AT&T WIRELESS STORES. // Telephone IP News;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Presents information on Motorola V600 wireless telephone unveiled by Motorola Inc. at AT&T Wireless stores. Features of Motorola V600; Role of Bluetooth technology in the V600; Price of Motorola V600.
- COMMUNICATIONS BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p40
Presents news briefs about communication as of January 2004. Move of LG to introduce its first camera phone with flash; Move of AT&T Wireless to pick up two GSM phones from Siemens; Suggested retail price of the products.
- Putting Pressure On Data Prices. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p25
Focuses on the pricing of wireless data services in the United States. Analysis of voice services pricing in the country; Billing practices at Sprint PCS; Details on the rate plan of AT&T Wireless Services for its services.
- SINGLES MATCH UP. // Wireless Week;3/1/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the plan of wireless carrier Cingular to acquire AT&T Wireless in 2004. Bid price of Cingular for AT&T; Implications for other carriers and vendors if the merger is approved by U.S. regulators.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p16
Presents a graph of airtime pricing model of wireless communication systems operators in major cities in the United States. AT&T Wireless Services; Bell Atlantic Mobile Analog; Sprint PCS.
- AWS/Cingular merger could mean 8-percent price rise,
study says. // RCR Wireless News;5/31/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the possible increase in wireless industry prices if the pending acquisition of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. by Cingular Wireless LLC is approved by U.S. government regulators, according to a report by Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal and Economic Public Policy Studies. Reasons for...
- Advanced 411 Service. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p24
Reports on AT&T Wireless Incorporated's enhanced directory assistance service that offers live, professionally trained operators to answer calls and provide information beyond the name and phone number. Features of the service.
- AT&T Clips Angel's Wings. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p1
Announces the decision of AT&T Wireless to close its Digital Broadband wireless offering. Reason underlying the decision; Brief information on the wireless offering; Implications of the decision to the wireless industry.