Nokia To Boost Handset Supply
- Resetting Goals: Nokia's Strategy For Success. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p37
Discusses the strategy used by Nokia Inc. to keep ahead in delivering Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)-enabled devices. Statement issued by Kari-Pekka Wilska, president of Nokia Inc. and senior vice president and general manager of Nokia Mobile Phones for the Americas; How Nokia helps its...
- Ringing in new technology. McClellan, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;4/23/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p1
Features Nokia North Americas' President Kari-Pekka Wilska and the success of the company. History of the company; Core value of the company and its employees; Information on the new products of the company. INSET: Nokia Corporation.
- Nokia leasing Alliance space for service site. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;03/05/99, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p1
Announces that Nokia Inc. has signed a lease agreement for half of the Alliance Gateway in Fort Worth, Texas. Conversion of the facility into a service and repair center; Expansion of Nokia's outsourcing services; Advantage of the availability of suppliers in the location.
- people. // Microwaves & RF;Sep2009, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p56
The article announces that Kari-Pekka Wilska has joined the board of directors at WiSpray Inc.
- Fort Worth 'Bomber Plant' stands as soul of the city. Todd, Jerre R. // Fort Worth Business Press;11/2/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p1
Comments on the impact of a production facility for fighter aircraft on the local economy of Fort Worth, Texas. Historical background on the plant; Employment opportunities generated by firms that operated the facility; Implications on the local Fort Worth economy.
- Valeo constructs first North American facility at Alliance. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;02/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p22A
Reports on Valeo Group's construction of its first North American manufacturing facility at Alliance in Fort Worth, Texas. Company background; Features of the facility; Products manufactured by Valeo; Site selection consultant.
- Portolo packaging closes FW shop, puts facility on the block. Bronstad, Amanda // Business Press;11/27/98, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p4
Reports on Portolo Packaging Inc.'s decision to close its plant in Fort Worth, Texas. Rationale of the said decision; Number of plants maintained by Portolo.
- Lockheed Martin Corp. Sheridan, John H. // Industry Week/IW;10/19/98, Vol. 247 Issue 19, p54
Profiles the industrial plant of Lockheed Martin Corp. in Fort Worth, Texas which was accorded as one of the 1998 annual Industrial Week America's Best Plant award. Management and work place environment at the plant site; Background of Lockheed Martin; Challenges facing the company.
- Industrial market is sitting quietly for economy rebound. Simon, Karen L. // Fort Worth Business Press;9/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p11
The author looks at the state of the industrial market of Forth Worth, Texas. She observes that the market has little movement but with no closings of major plants, and is poised to become strong again once the market rebounds. There were 1.7 million square feet of new warehouse space available...