Orange Strategist Sees Blue Sky As A Rain-maker
- BEYOND THE WIRELESS BUBBLE. Wylie, Ian // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p192
This article focuses on the telecommunication company Orange PLC. Acquired by France Telecom last June 2000, Orange now has operations in 19 countries. The goal of Kenny Hirschhorn, executive vice president of Orange, is to take the company from regional to global, from single-platform to...
- Perk life. // Management Today;Sep99, p24
Focuses on the reading groups at a firm called Orange. Debates about modern literature among the employees; Improved communication skills due to the debates.
- really useful. // Enterprise (13503030);Oct/Nov2002, Issue 41, p80
Presents several useful contacts, information, goods and services for small business enterprises. Law that allow small business for the debt recovery of overdue bills; Legal problems faced by employers for unlawful deduction of wages; Customer services offered by Orange PLC.
- Orange in senior posts rejig after marketers leave. // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p3
Reports on the resigning of marketing executives of the british advertising agency Orange.
- Orange chooses chief for global strategy division. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p3
Reports on the hiring of former Alta Vista International marketing chief Martin Keogh by Orange Co. as vice-president of operations for its global strategic division Orange World.
- Orange selects ex-Campbell's chief. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/27/2003, p5
Reports on the appointment of the former marketing director of the Campbell Soup Company Rob Rees by the British mobile network company Orange to the post of interim brand director of the company. Responsibilities handled by Rees; Contribution at his previous company; Impact of the appointment...
- Fit To Be Thai-ed: Snook Leaves Orange. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p24
Reports the stock flotation of Orange company in England as of December 2000. Details on the resignation of its chief executive officer Hans Snook; Impact of the flotation to its profit.
- Orange marketer leaves as parent slashes its debts. // Marketing (00253650);5/1/2003, p6
This article reports on the resignation of Sean Lewis as the senior marketer in Great Britain-based Orange.The reason for his resignation comes as parent France Telecom strives to slash its debt mountain.Lewis will work across Finisterre's client base, which includes Lloyds TSB and Nortel...
- WHAT'S IT REALLY LIKE INSIDE: Orange. // Marketing (00253650);10/5/2005, p87
Presents an interview with Bernard Ghillebaert, vice-president of the company Orange in Great Britain. Comment on the similarities between Orange's British marketing team and the people of the cinema advertisements; Report that the market has become increasingly commoditised; Information on the...