Director Pay Takes Off at Smaller Companies
- Financial services workers look elsewhere for career progression. O'DONOGHUE, NICHOLAS // Money Management;11/27/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p10
The article discusses the Robert Walters Pay and Bonus Survey which revealed that most financial professionals in Australia believe that they have to change jobs to increase their chances of positive overall career development.
- Star search. // Accounting Today;Spring2008 Supplement, Vol. 22, p1
The article discusses recruitment and retention challenges among certified public accountant (CPA) firms. Mentioned is the competition among financial services companies in attracting the best candidates. Many firms are said to have formulated recruitment and retention programs to entice the...
- in-house career coaching: an international partnership. McDermott, Debra; Neault, Roberta A. // Journal of Employment Counseling;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p121
This article describes a project in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to develop an in-house career coaching program to support and develop young employees recruited on an affirmative action initiative. The project involved the international partnership of a financial services organization in the...
- Rennison joins Thine to set up multi-ties. Tryphonides, Undrea // Money Marketing;11/25/2004, p3
Reports on the appointment of Roderic Rennison as group operations and strategic relationships director at multi-distribution platform Thinc in Great Britain. Job responsibilities; His experience in the financial services industry.
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;6/11/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p6
The article announces promotions and appointments of several executives in the U.S. securities industry. Unicredit's market and investment banking division has hired Dennis Conway as a director in its asset-backed finance group. Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. has hired Anthony Meola to assist with...
- Financial Team is Excellent Resource for Businesses. // San Diego Business Journal;9/18/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 38, pA14
The article provides information on the business approach of the Vaco Financial in San Diego, California. The approach is on client relationships, candidate careers and employee innovations that provides quality service, challenging careers and corporate profits flow. The company is able to...
- Agent's Progress Depends On Career-Long Learning. Prince, Russ Alan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/24/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p17
Discusses the need of producers in the financial services industry for career-long learning. Types of providers of producer professional development programs; Reasons for the high demand for high-quality programs particularly in insurance business; Types of producer professional development...
- Change-Ups & Calendar. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p17
The article announces several career developments in Grand Rapids, Michigan related to financial services, logistics, and advertising and marketing, and also presents a calendar of events related to Grand Rapids from September to October 2013.
- People. // Credit Management;Jun2002, p23
Reports career developments of people in the financial services industry in Great Britain as of June 2002. Appointment of Claire Clancy as Registrar of Companies at the Companies House; Election of Michael Petchey as president of the World Investigators Network; Selection of Martin Bennison as...