Google's Search for YouTube's Value
- Close-up: Further content deals add to YouTube's innovation spree. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age (Online Edition);8/28/2012, p7
In this article the author comments on the innovation strategy used by YouTube to increase the presence of unique online content from diverse field such as, sports, technology, media etc. It is mentioned that with the new partnerships in hand, like one with the company MP & Silva for the launch...
- As Google gobbles up content, its competitors get nervous. FLAMM, MATTHEW // Crain's New York Business;11/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p0003
The article reports on the growth and popularity of Google Inc. YouTube recently announced a partnership with Walt Disney Co., along with previously disclosed plans for 100 new content channels, which can make Google's video hub a more lucrative place for advertisers. According to Clayton Moran,...
- YouTube Adds Ads. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/26/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p14
The article reports that Google Inc.'s YouTube formally launched its YouTube In Video advertisements on August 21. It is stated that the bottom 20% of some videos show an animated advertisement for companies such as Warner Bros, and 20th Century Fox. The viewers can click on the ad to learn...
- Google prioritises You Tube. // Campaign;5/9/2008, Issue 18, p6
The article provides information on the top priority of Google Inc. in 2008 which is to generate money from YouTube LLC. Accordingly, Google has promised to bring out several YouTube products later in 2008. Eric Schmidt, chief executive of Google, said that the company had already figured out...
- behind the headlines. // New Media Age;10/15/2009, p02
The article provides information on Google Inc.'s acquisition of video sharing site YouTube in October 2006.
- YouTube pitches subscription service to top sporting groups. Stensholt, John // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/10/2015, p34
The article reports on the move of Google's Youtube to appraoch major Australian sports to provide content for the website's planned subscription service.
- IN BRIEF: YouTube. // Marketing Week;6/14/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p14
The article reports that Internet company Google Inc. is planning to introduce a French version of video sharing site YouTube LLC to compete with rival networking sites like MySpace.
- Google charges for ad-free YouTube. // Web User;11/4/2015, Issue 383, p9
The article evaluates a service titled YouTube Red by technology company Google, a paid subscription service that features benefits including no advertisements, videos download capability to one's phone, and members only video content starting 2016.
- YouTube channels star power. // Daily Variety;10/31/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the launch of YouTube channels on October 28, 2011, which marks Google Inc.'s plan to rollout approximately 100 channels with star-studded programs in November 2011 until 2012.