Partnerships & Acquisitions …
- EINSTRUCTION. // District Administration;Mar2012, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p89
The article reviews the instruction system Insight 360 from Einstruction.
- Classroom Performance System. Mcquin, David // School Library Journal;May2004, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p31
Evaluates the Classroom Performance System (CPS), a wireless hardware/software system from eInstruction. Components of CPS; Functionality features; Benefits of CPS to teachers; Retail price.
- WIRELESS RESPONSE SYSTEMS. // Media & Methods;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p19
The article features some wireless response systems for schools in the U.S. in 2006. These systems allow teachers to instantly assess knowledge levels or viewpoints on the topics being covered in a lesson. Reply Worldwide from Audience Response Systems features two-way radio with a response pad...
- The Answer Is... Ullman, Ellen // Tech & Learning;Aug2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p44
The article evaluates several student response systems (SRS) including SMART Response clicker from Smart Technologies Inc., Turningpoint ResponseCard XR System from Turning Technologies LLC, and Classroom Performance System (CPS) Pulse Einstruction from Einstruction Corp.
- Turning Technologies Acquires eInstruction. // Electronic Education Report;9/16/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Scottsdale, Arizona-based educational technology company eInstruction Corp. by Youngstown, Ohio-based Turning Technologies LLC. It states that the deal enables Turning Technologies to expand in the student response system market and to a more market...
- EIGHT ELEMENTS OF EFFECTIVE PREINSTRUCTIONAL PLANNING. Frudden, Sally J.; Stow, Shirley B. // Education;Winter85, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p218
The research on teaching has been categorized into three dimensions: planning, managing, and instructing. Of these three, the planning component has received relatively little attention. This article reviews eight elements supported in the literature as essential to effective preinstructional...
- Insight 360. Finley, Sally // EventDV;May2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 5, p28
The article offers brief information on Insight 360, a web based service from eInstruction Corp.
- EDUCATIONAL NEEDS AND PROGRAMS: A COMMON SENSE APPROACH FOR EDUCATIONAL LEADERS. Swick, Kevin J.; Driggers, R. Kim // Education;Spring76, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p276
Presents an approach to the problem of meeting the educational needs of children through a common sense approach of relating those needs to useable curriculum programs. Identification of needs; Organization and communication of needs to lay and professional groups; Selection of programs to meet...
- The Dalmatian and Its Spots. Engelmann, Siegfried // Education Week;1/28/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p48
At least part of the problem educators have in establishing effective instruction has to do with the illogical recommendations that researchers make. Investigations like that of the 2000 report of National Reading Panel start by sorting through research studies to identify specific programs that...