Peoples Education Plans More Series in Focused Instruction Line
- Q1 Revenue Falls at Scholastic Education and Peoples Education. // Educational Marketer;10/11/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the decline of the revenue of Scholastic Educational Publishing and Peoples Education in the first quarter of 2010 in the U.S. It mentions that Scholastic's revenue dropped by 20.3 percent and Peoples Education dropped by 10.9 percent. It also notes that Peoples Education...
- The Competitive Level of Education as a Condition Necessary for the Development of a Competitive Economy. Zernov, V. A. // Russian Education & Society;Jul2009, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p73
The author discusses the role of competitive level of education in the development of competitive economy in Russia. He stresses the need for the country to get involved in the international market for education and to change its organizational and economic relations in the system of education...
- Positive moves. Malle, Dev // Money Marketing;6/3/2010, p27
In this article, the author discusses the flurry of activity in product changes and new lenders in Great Britain in 2010.
- Concurrent product development. // Machine Design;9/26/96, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p132
Features several new products. Includes parametrics and manufacturing modeler; AutoCAD R13 DWG; Laser printers; FEM/FEA package for Windows; SpecFile software.
- Speed-To-Market Idea: Try Packaging Expertise With The Product. Friedman, Douglas I. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/10/2001, Vol. 102 Issue 50, p16
Deals with the importance of a good product development approach on the marketing success of a product. Overview of a poor marketing approach; Suggestions on product marketing.
- Roundtable Reviews Global Product Development. Gunter, Heather // Computer-Aided Engineering;Aug2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p10
Reports on a Webcast on July 12, 2001 which focused on the topic of global product development. Participant to the Webcast; Highlights of the Webcast.
- What's New. // Drug Topics;8/16/99, Vol. 143 Issue 16, p54
Provides information on new drugs as of August 1999. Joint Health and BedTime & Rest formulas from Bayer Consumer Care; Smoke Free from USA Laboratories; Maple Melts from Green Turtle Bay Vitamin Co.
- Useful tools. // Multimedia Schools;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Presents information on educational tools for schools. Sony's MDP-1700AR Multi Disc Player; AlphaSmart, a keyboard tool; Macintosh's TelevEyes/Plus; Sharp Electronics' calculator; Information on the Interactive Multimedia Training series.
- A|X Armani Exchange Introduces Eyewear. Hirshlag, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/10/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 100, p4
The article reports that Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani has unveiled his first collection of sunwear for his entry-level A|X Armani Exchange label at a press preview in New York City.