- SIAL Montreal Up for Another Record in '07. Wells, Jeff // SN: Supermarket News;1/8/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the SIAL Montreal food exhibition to be held at the Palais des congrÃ¨s de MontrÃ©al in Quebec in March 2007. The event will feature 750 exhibitors and its expected to draw more than 15,000 visitors. An olive oil competition will also be held in the food exhibition....
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p79
This section offers news briefs on the food service industry in the U.S. The Kozy Shack's Foodservice Rewards Program lets individuals earn points when they purchase any 48/4-ounce case of Kozy Shack products. Manitowoc's 0% financing program provides operators with a cost-effective solution,...
- Hitting the Shelves. // Prepared Foods;Mar2002, Vol. 171 Issue 3, p8
Introduces several packed food products. Munch-a-Roni Pasta Bowls from Williams Foods; Stolichnaya Vodka Shots from First Drink Brands; Rice Pudding & Fruit on the Bottom from Kozy Shack.
- PLANT OPENINGS & EXPANSIONS. // Food Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p13
Presents news briefs on food production plants as of August 2003. Purchase of a production plant from Kozy Shack Enterprises by Bob Evans Farms and its subsidiary, Owens Country Sausage; Efforts of Tyson Foods Inc. to expand and upgrade its laboratory; Plan of Stahlman Engineering Corp. and...
- Pudding in Review. Smith, Pamela Accetta // Dairy Field;Jul2003, Vol. 186 Issue 7, p22
Focuses on the puddings of Kozy Shack Enterprises Inc. in Hicksville, New York. Quality of the product; Flavors; Availability in various sizes.
- Gluten-free goodness. // Drug Store News;7/11/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p32
The article offers brief information on the Coffeehouse Blends pudding and SmartGels gelatin-made dessert from Kozy Shack Enterprises Inc. in 2011.
- Newsline: Co-op developments, coast to coast. Hawk, Robert // Rural Cooperatives;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p44
The article offers several news briefs related to development of cooperatives as of September 2012. The manufacturer of dairy desserts Kozy Shack Enterprises Inc. has been acquired by Land O'Lakes. The Farmer Cooperative Conference will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota from November 8-9, 2012....
- Kozy Shack Organic Soy Pudding. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Jun2008, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p70
The article evaluates the soy pudding from Kozy Shack.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/6/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p46
Reports developments on the food service industry in the U.S. Awards presented to Rich Products Corp.'s chief operating officer, William G. Gisel Jr. for supporting the advancement of women in the industry; Partnership of Enodis PLC and Halton Group to develop High Performance Kitchens, which...