- transitions. // FoodService Director;2/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p24
The article announces several appointments and promotions, including Andrew Brock as president and chief executive officer of Brock & Co., Julie Jordan as general manager for Aramark at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and Sally Minier as chief administrative officer for the Diversity &...
- Minier Takes the Leadership Helm at SFM: Formation of an educational foundation, strategic partnerships with other groups top 2007 agenda. // Food Management;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the appointment of Sally Minier as the new president of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) in the U.S. It is stated that Minier pledged to continue the programs started under the administration of outgoing SFM president Russ Benson. She emphasized the need to...
- Lehman, Merrill Loan Trades Will Close. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;9/22/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p1
The article reports that the loan trades of Lehman Brothers Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co. in the U.S. will either be closed or will be diverted into another firm's business. It tells that Lehman has about 71 deals which amounted to $61.4 billion while Merill has about 59 deals which amounted to...
- IN BRIEF. // Mortgage Strategy;6/16/2008, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the mortgage industry in Great Britain. Lehman Brothers Inc. has decided to replace its president and demote its chief financial officer (CFO). The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) affirms the 59% increase of the proportion of lenders taking fixed rate...
- Just How Big is Foodservice? // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
Reports on product development and research division of the Noble & Associates advertising and marketing firm, `Food Channel's used of a variety of methodologies to reconcile grocery and foodservice numbers in a single source. Sources used; Factors that contributed to the difficulty of...
- in brief. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
Presents brief news items concerning the food service industry. Appointment of Mike Craft as president of Valley Innovative Services; Foodservice Consultants Society International's launch of a logo to reflect its growing global membership; Appointment of John Zillmer as president of Aramark's...
- FM's 2008 Top 50 Management Companies. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p36
The article lists the top 50 food service management companies in the U.S., including Aramark Corp., Quest Food Management Services Inc., and Kosch Catering & Corporate Dining.
- Scan-dalously Convenient. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information on the amenities offered by Dividend$ retail outlet at Miami University which is also the winner of the Best Service Concept award.
- MANUFACTURERS NEWS. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p99
Presents news briefs from food manufacturers as of January 15, 2001. Award received by a chili turkey recipe during the Dietary Managers Association; Details on the SIAL Montreal 2001, the premier International Food & Beverage Exhibition of North America.