MenuDirections '07 agenda takes shape
- Guide to the MD Dine-Around. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the MenuDirections conference to be held in Charleston, South Carolina on February 26, 2012.
- Lessons Learned. // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
An interview with attendees about the lessons they learned at the 2011 MenuDirections conference in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented. Ida Shen of the University of California in Berkeley notes the inspirational social interaction with the students at University of Massachusetts. Marianne...
- TALKING POINTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/19/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4654, p20
Information about a meeting related to menu according to seasons is presented.
- Leeds caterer serves canapÃ©s in Cannes. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/18/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4315, p16
Reports on the catering service provided by Dine aboard in an international property development exhibition and conference in Cannes, France. Menus served by Dine in the conference.
- CHEF COMPETITION DECIDES NEW MENU. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
The article informs that six menu items created by Aramark chefs will be featured in the new menu for The Ballroom at Adventure Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey. The menu items were decided by a competition staged at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, in which 12 chefs from Aramark's Sports &...
- Stat dispensing at the Baghdad Hilton. // New Zealand Doctor;11/3/2004, p43
Presents a transcript of the opening address from the Annual Pharmac Executives conference in Auckland, New Zealand. Menu that will be given to conference delegates; Options for hotel accommodation; Result of a multiple conference reciprocal supply agreement; Activities planned for the conference.
- SIMPLE SUCCESS. Boxall, Ian // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/3/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4398, p44
Relates the experience of chef Ian Boxall in cooking for the delegates of the 2005 Chef Conference held in Spain. Factors considered by the chef in cooking the dishes for his fellow chefs; Challenges faced by the chef in preparing the food; Number of desserts served.
- Marinara Misnomer. Honnette, Katie // Acreage;Oct2013, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p14
The article offers the author's insights on her experiences during a mini-vacation out of the trip in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in the summer of 2013, along with her husband. She says that after the conference she attended, she and her husband decided to eat a pizza at Marty's Pizza. She mentions...
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p8
Presents the highlights of the third annual MenuDirections Conference presented by the "FoodService Director" periodical in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in March 2005. Theme of the conference; Topics discussed during workshops; Keynote speakers.