Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines
- WIDE LOADS. Amadio, Jill // Entrepreneur;Jan2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates several trucks including Ford E-Series Cutaway from Ford Motor Co., Sterling 360 from Sterling Trucks Corp., and Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab from Dodge Motor Co.
- 2005 Truck Buyer's Guide. Hardin, Drew // Outdoor Life;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p116
Evaluates several pickup trucks and vehicles. Available engines for Dodge Ram 1500; Maximum payload for Ford F-150; Base price of Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on the changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines for 2009 model trucks released by U.S. truck manufacturers. Ken Tyburski, supervisor of product information for special vehicle engineering at Ford Motor says that the recommended weight limits on a properly equipped 2009 F-150...
- 2009 TRUCK & VAN PREVIEW. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Sep2008, Vol. 107 Issue 9, pC16
The article evaluates several trucks including 2009 Ram pickup from Dodge Motor Co., Ford F-150 pickup from Ford Motor Co., and Honda Ridgeline light truck from Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Trucks. // Contractor Magazine;May2010, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p83
The article evaluates several trucks including the E-350 Super Duty Commercial Van from Ford Motor Co., the 4000 XT Slide-Out Cargo Tray from Highway Products Inc., and the Dodge RAM 3500 Dodge Motor Co.
- Construction Sites Become the Battlefield For Bigger, Bolder Pickup Truck Models. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/18/2006, Vol. 257 Issue 24, p20
The article evaluates several trucks including the Ford Super Duty, the Toyota Tundra and the Dodge Ram and offers information on their features.
- Showdown Between Dodge and Ford Proves That Tough Times Call for Tough Trucks. Blackett, Thom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/1/2008, Vol. 261 Issue 17, p20
The article compares the performance of the 2009 Ford F-150 and the 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup trucks.
- Snowplow-mounting guidelines for 2005. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p51
Presents guidelines for snowplow-mounting in 2005. Minimum recommended equipment for Ford trucks; Number of passengers recommended by General Motors when a snowplow is mounted on a vehicle; Suggestions for installing a front-mounted snowplow; Advice for manufacturers of snowplows and salt...
- Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p24
The article offers information on the changes in the snowplow-mounting guidelines for different truck models. Ford has added the Smart Power Distribution Junction Box (SPDJB) to its 2008 trucks to prevent overloading. General Motors advises that only one passenger can accompany a vehicle if a...