Thermo King Corp marks 50 years in refrigerated container shipping
- Thermo King Launches New SB-400. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2002, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p39
Reports on Thermo King Corp.'s launch of novel refrigeration units in its SB truckload series for deep frozen cargo. Cooling capacity at low temperatures; Fast temperature pull down; Fuel efficiency; Temperature control.
- Thermo King UK heats up. // Commercial Motor;9/11/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5045, p9
Reports the expansion of the operations of refrigerated trucking company Thermo King in Great Britain and Ireland in 2003. Executive who will head the operations; Aim of the company; New products introduced by Thermo.
- Thermo King applies technology to more models. // Fleet Owner;Nov96, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p34
Features truck refrigeration products from Thermo King which utilize the company's Smart reefer technology. Features of the technology including a microprocessor control system; Continuing diagnostics; Alarm codes for faster diagnosis.
- Thermo King looking for `Ice Age' cooler. // Overdrive;Apr95, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p99
Reports on the promotional search for the oldest refrigerated truck unit manufactured by Thermo King Corp.
- New temperature-control unit line. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p72
The article evaluates the T-Series line of temperature-control products from Thermo King.
- Dean Foods, Thermo King Unveil Green Delivery Truck. // Food Logistics;Jul/Aug2010, Issue 123, p8
The article evaluates the delivery vehicle with truck refrigeration system of Dean Foods developed by Thermo King.
- The Refrigerated Container. Smith, Jeremy N. // World Trade;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p58
Details the history of refrigerated container in the U.S. Inventor of refrigerated container; Impact of refrigerated container on business logistics and shipment of perishable goods; Background of Thermo King, a company which lead in the refrigerated trucking container industry.
- New CD Max refrigeration unit developed for small and medium-sized truck bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p66
Focuses on Thermo King Corp.'s development of a refrigeration system for small to medium-sized truck bodies. Cost effectiveness of product called the Model CD MAX; Design features.
- Multi-temp trailer refrigeration unit unveiled. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/1/2012, p2
The article announces the launch of the S-600M multi-temperature trailer refrigeration unit by Thermo King, that is being considered by the company as its most environmentally sensitive control system as of November 2012. According to Thermo King, the unit has a new diesel direct electric (DDE)...