Carrier Transicold expands CPEC program
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p94
Presents information on conferences and seminars related to the truck and trailer industry. Dates and locations for the factory refrigeration technician school training courses offered by Carrier Transicold; Venue of the 20th annual User Group Conference of TMW Systems.
- Used Reefers. // Frozen Food Age;May2000, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p54
Introduces the RoadCare Certified Pre-Owned Equipment Coverage from Carrier Transicold for used trailer reefers. Coverage of the warranty.
- Carrier unveils next-generation refrigeration technology. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p5
The article previews the trailer refrigeration technology developed by Carrier Transicold.
- Carrier Transicold debuts new trailer XT-series. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2002, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p22
Introduces Carrier Transicold's XT refrigerated trailers. Use of the Ultra XT for truckload and grocery applications with the capacity to handle deep frozen loads; Use of the Extra XT for long-haul or distribution use at medium or frozen temperatures; Changes in parts from previous models;...
- NR Evans adds Carrier Transicold's Vector 1500 to fleet. // Dairy Industries International;May2011, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p38
The article reports on the addition of five Vector 1550 refrigerated trailer units from Carrier Transicold to British haulier NR Evans' fleet in order to keep the coldness of its dairy products.
- KLLM Transport Services purchases 1,800 Ultima 53 units. // Fleet Equipment;Aug98, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p70
Reports on the decision of KLLM Transport Services to purchase transport refrigeration units from Carrier Transicold. Purpose of the purchase; Features of the refrigerated trailers.
- Carrier Honors Dealers. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2001, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the awards presented by the Carrier Transicold company to its dealers. Dealer of the Year Award received by Kile Truck Refrigeration; Winners from various award categories.
- Please, Try to Keep Your Cool. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p39
Presents the solution of mobile refrigeration manufacturers to the cooling problem of refrigerated trucks and trailers. Programs offered by the Thermo King company; Refrigeration equipment maintenance suggested by Carrier Transicold company; Remarks from Gary Lemon, president of Thermo King SVC,...
- Carrier introduces X2-Series trailer refrigeration units. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
The article evaluates the trailer refrigeration units including X-Series and X2-Series from Carrier Transicold.