- What's for Dessert? Armstrong, Amanda; Sagon, Candy; Schettler, Renee // Real Simple;Nov2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p34
The article presents four recipes that are alternatives to pumpkin pie, namely, Indian pudding, applesauce spice cake, citrus pound cake with cranberry syrup, and gingersnap-pear cheesecake.
- Chritsmas baking treats. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/28/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 48, p50
The article presents several recipes of Christmas cakes and pudding including traditional Christmas cake, glace wreath cake, and classic steamed pudding.
- Chapter Five: TIMELESS TEMPTATIONS: Pies and Tarts. PATRICK-GOUDREAU, COLLEEN // Joy of Vegan Baking;2007, p93
Several vegan recipes for pies and tarts are presented including No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Tart, No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, and Strawberry Pie With Chocolate Chunks.
- FLAN. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;May1949, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p44
A recipe for pudding is presented.
- White Chocolate Cherry Bread Pudding. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2007, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p60
A recipe for White Chocolate Cherry Bread Pudding is presented.
- Elizabeth's Chocolate Pudding Pies. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p48
A recipe for Elizabeth Karmel's Chocolate Pudding Pies is presented.
- Cappuccino Rice Pudding Cups. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p56
A recipe for cappuccino rice pudding cups is presented.
- Idaho Potato Bread Pudding. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p58
A recipe for Idaho potato bread pudding is presented.
- RICOTTA PUDDINGS WITH GLAZED RHUBARB. // Gourmet;May2006, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p161
A recipe for Ricotta Puddings With Glazed Rhubarb is presented.