Track Business Costs First To See If GPS IS Worth It
- Lost or found? New information distributors could hold the key. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/20/99, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p46
Focuses on the use of Global Positioning System (GPS) in finding businesses. Experience of the author with GPS; Cost of being included in the GPS system database.
- IDC to Provide GPS Service to AerTrax Customers. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p18
Reports the partnership between International Dispatch Center (IDC) and AerComTec International Inc. in Aiken, South Carolina. Provision of global positioning system and location-based monitoring services to the customers of AerComTec; Availability of IDC operators to assist customers; Services...
- GPS Inside. // GPS World;Jul2002, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p50
Reports on developments related to Global Positioning System companies as of July 2002. Symmetricom's acquisition of Datum and TrueTime; Relocation of the national office of Institute of Navigation; Dissolution of Wingcast LLC.
- Shock Waves. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the application of global positioning systems technology in various businesses. Characteristics of the product; Usability of the system.
- THE STATE OF THE INDUSTRY. // GPS World;Jul2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p30
A quiz is presented regarding mobile global positioning system (GPS) industry.
- FUTURE PERFECT. Bland, Vikki // NZ Business;Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the emergence of technologies in the business sector. Application of Global Positioning Systems in business; Improvement of mobile data networks; Benefits of wireless local area networks.
- The Back Page. // Traffic World;3/18/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 11, p39
Presents several issues related to business logistics in the U.S. Press release on the plan for Global Positioning System by Department of Transportation; Contribution of regional carriers to LPL market; Employment of Stanford Erickson for the position of associate publisher by American...
- Mobile storage choices bloom. Koblentz, Evan // eWeek;7/1/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p12
Reports the plan of Sony Corp. to roll out versions of its Memory Stick technology. Development of Memory Sticks based on the Global Positioning System and 802.11 wireless network standards; Form factor version of its Memory Stick; List of products based on the latest DVD Multi standard.
- What's been happening down on the farm in 2004? Betancourt, Paul H. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/3/2004, Issue 323330, p5
The article presents information about changes in the farms of California in the year 2004. Fuel prices have jumped tremendously, affecting every tractor in the field and every truck on the road. Workers comp costs have been curbed under the leadership of Senator Chuck Poochigian and Governor...