Lounging On The Internet
- SkyTel declares 56-cent dividend. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p36
Reports on Skytel Communications Inc.'s declaration of a stock dividend, payable October 15, 1999 to holders on record as of September 28, 1999.
- S&P upgrades SkyTel outlook to `stable.' // RCR;08/10/98, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p21
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded its outlook on the financial status of SkyTel Communications Inc. from negative to stable. Expectations that the company's finances will improve.
- Skytel reports $6.7M net income. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p22
Reports on SkyTel Communications Inc.'s posting of a net income of $6.7 million for the second quarter of 1999.
- SkyTel kicks off SkyWord plus ads. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p44
Presents information on the advertising campaign of SkyTel Communications Inc. Services which the company offers; Focus of the advertising campaign; Comments from John Stupka, president and chief executive of SkyTel.
- SkyTel Pages Urban Elite Via Hip-Hop. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;08/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 33, p11
Provides information regarding the move of SkyTel in addressing consumers in urban markets with a television and print advertising campaign and sponsorship of `The Source's' Hip-Hop Music Awards 2000. Purpose of the advertisement; Factor behind the placement of the advertisement; Tagline for...
- SkyTel offers customers cyber lounge. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p19
Focuses on SkyTel Communications Inc.'s establishment of an Internet-based customer service and message retrieval center called the Customer Service Lounge.
- SkyTel offers BlackBerry service. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p31
Reports that SkyTel Communications Inc. has started offering the BlackBerry wireless electronic-mail service from Research In Motion Ltd. to customers across the United States.
- SkyTel expands prepaid paging to include alpha. // RCR;08/24/98, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p6
Reports on SkyTel Communications Inc.'s August 1998 introduction of a prepaid alphanumeric paging package in addition to its prepaid numeric paging product, which was launched in the fall of 1997. Features and operations of the two prepaid alpha packages that are available; Findings of a Yankee...
- SkyTel expects positive fourth Q. // RCR;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p5
Reports that officials at SkyTel Communications Inc. of New York have announced that they expect positive 1998 fourth quarter earnings. Factors that will expectedly increase profits at the company; How the company performed in the 1998 second quarter; Forecast for additional subscribers the...